𝟐𝟐.|𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒

UNEDITED 22

UNEDITED
22.|Issac Knows

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀 who was just as tired as he was. The demigod and alpha werewolf could keep up with each other's stamina, but the moment they were tired, they were tired.

"Now that we've got that out of the way..."

Derek chuckled at his boyfriend who sat up slightly on his elbow, staring at the side of the alpha's face.

"The person that attacked Mal... It was the same hunter that kidnapped us."

Derek was sitting straight up in a single second with furrowed brows.

"He's back?"

"He never left. And..." Stiles looked away from Derek, almost as if he was ashamed to say what the hunter was. "And what Sti?" Stiles sighed deeply before looking up to into the mesmerizing hazel eyes of the alpha.

"He's like me."

Derek gasped lowly, "What do you mean? Like you? As in..? Son of Hades?"

Stiles shook his head, "No, no. He told Malia he was a demigod but that's it."

"Wait, he told Malia about you?"

The demigod nodded sadly, "He told her everything about me. I spoke to her when I went up there and told her the truth."

Derek smiled, "Did she laugh too?"

Stiles shook his head, bumping his shoulder against Derek's lightly, "She said it was cool. Unlike you."

The alpha laughed, putting his arm around the smaller frame of his boyfriend, pulling him close to him. Stiles let it happen as he wanted the alpha's comfort and snuggled into his side pleasantly.

"So what now? We have to find out who this hunter is, right?" Stiles nodded into Derek's neck, pressing a small kiss to the soft skin.

"Yeah. If he's like me... I'll be able to find out. But..."

"But?"

"But I'll have to find a way back into my camp."

Derek looked at the younger male like he was crazy. What would his summer camp have to do with- Oh.