So you like Jazz?

Can we agree Sweden and Finland character songs are like the cutest ones 🥰😻🥺💖
Oh also hi Poland: You're mine we were married that night ;)

Lately, Finland had this urges to grab Sweden and show him he wasn't as innocent as Sweden put him out to be. No, he was far from innocent. He was sexy and hot. Not cute at all.

Finland walked behind Sweden whilst he was doing paperwork and licked his ear, "Your wife wants you~" he whispered seductively in his ear. Sweden blushed and looked over at Finland.

Finland was wearing Sweden's favourite apron and nothing else, he blushed even more, "T-Tino?" He mumbled but Finland put his finger on the Swedish mans lips.
"Ssssh let wifey take care of you." Finland smirked and winked.

Sweden couldn't believe his eyes, his innocent, cute wife was stripping from his apron and smiling.

Finland grabbed Sweden's hand and guided over to his pp (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), "Eughh...~!" Finland moaned and continued to make Sweden give Finland a hand job.

((Darcey if you're reading this please kill me ;-;))

Sweden went into a kiss and stuck his tongue in so he could win the battle for dominance. Finland smirked and showed off his tongue skills just like Kakyoin. Sweden gave up and let Finland control.

"You like that husband~? See your cute little wife isn't so innocent," Finland exclaimed and grabbed his pp. He unbuttoned Sweden's pants and gave him a blow job ((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Finland's tongue skillfully licked around and kissed his pp. Sweden screamed Finland's name and shoved his pp into ass.

Sweden likes pp in his ass. Pp in his ass, Sweden he likes pp in his ass.
((I was so tempted to make Finland say IKEA daddy ngl lol))

Sweden moaned so hard, he cummed and fell asleep. Finland got up. "Jeez! We still had so much to do!" He said in an annoyed voice. Finland just got dressed into a cute deer onesie and cuddled with Sweden.

~The end~