INTERVIEW

I-LAND.

I-BLANK interview.

This video is an interview to conduct an in-depth analysis of the applicants.

The first interviewees are..

DANIEL

SUNGHOON

EJ

JUNGWON

GEONU

YOUNGBIN

and JONGSUK

PART ONE
[introduction]
MYSELF

"My name is Daniel" said one of the youngest trainees, currently he is only fourteen years old.

"I'm Sunghoon" spoke Sunghoon, whom did ice skating for a couple of years of his life. He also had been training since he was sixteen.

"My names Jongsuk" spoke one of the oldest trainees, he just turned twenty two months ago, and has been training for five years.

"My name is.." the male paused for a moment before speaking. "Ej" he cheered with a small smile on his lips.

"My name is Jungwon" spoke the younger side of the trainees. He is currently sixteen, and had turned sixteen only three months ago.

"It is Geonu" said the nineteen year old who had rounded glasses on the bridge of his nose that just fit his face perfectly.

"Youngbin" he spoke softly yet so confidently. You could tell by the tone of his voice that he was quite nervous.

"If I compare myself to an animal" Daniel read the question that was televised on the screen in front of him. "I would be a bear" he said quite confidently.

"Uhmmm" Sunghoon hummed, thinking to himself as to what animal he would be. "A penguin?" He spoke, most likely because he was a competitive ice skater.

"A sloth!" Ej said with excitement in his tone, he seemed confident with his answer and you could tell that he was excited to be there.

"Hmm.. most likely a ferret, since... i don't know" Jongsuk chuckled softly to himself, looking down whilst shaking his head a little. "I just like ferrets" he laughed.

"If I compare myself to an animal, I would be a monkey" said Jungwon, he was quite quiet, he didn't seem as confident as Ej, but it didn't seem like he wasn't happy to be there.

"A seal" said Geonu quite loudly and confidently, it seemed as if he had planned for that question before hand.

Youngbin thought for a split second before opening his mouth to speak. "A llama since my eyes are pretty big" he chuckled softly.

"What I am most scared of is.." this time it was Ej's turn to read the question. "Insects!" He answered almost immediately after reading the question.

"People" Daniel answers almost instantly, you could tell by the look in his eyes that he was serious, and by his answer you could also tell that he isn't very social.