I wrote this at 4 am im so tired

The time is 12 A.M. in Italy, and I cannot sleep. As the hunger takes over my body, I realize my craving for a midnight snack.

Quietly, I get up out of my bed, I exit my room, and make my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge, only to find nothing that cannot be microwaved. Not wanting to wake up the other members of my gang with the loud noises of the microwave, I sadly close the fridge door, and make my way to the cabinets. Nothing. I sigh, sadly making my way back to my room.

On my way back, I notice Guido Mista's door is slightly ajar. I peek in, only to discover he isn't there.

"Mista?" I call, but get no reply. I tiptoe into the room. I've never been in Mista's room before. I take a quick look around the room, and notice the slightly opened dresser drawer. Hoping to steal some money from my comrade, I quietly open the drawer further, only to discover it is empty, except for a jar. Curiously, I opened the jar, to learn that it was full of what appeared to be... nail clippings? I shake some of the clippings into my hand. I take a quick glance around to make sure I am alone, and I pour the toenail clippings into my mouth directly from my palm.

The immaculate flavor overwhelms my body, I had never tasted anything so wonderful in my life. I slowly start to chew on the clippings, the crunching noise of the clippings being crushed by my teeth is like music to my ears. I swallow Mista's toenail clippings, and my lust for more takes over, and I shake more of the toenail clippings into my palm, quickly lifting them to fill my mouth with the euphoric flavor of Guido's nails. The only sound to be heard is that of the crunching of my teeth crushing the delicacies. I shake more, chew more, swallow more, until the jar is empty.

Sorrowfully, I place the jar back in the drawer, and I quietly make my way back to my room. I lay in my bed and pull the covers over my body. Knowing my hunger has been satisfied, I close my eyes, the taste of Mista's toenail clippings remaining in my mind, until I peacefully fall asleep.