i love u

a beautiful day in San Francisco,  when a shiny yet scruffy headed man was walking down the side walks. it was steve. steve jobs. entering the cafe he sighed, taking out his iphone. he had an email from..THE 37th PRESIDENT? the mans jaw dropped as he read the short typed text on the screen: meet me at the nearest cafe at 8:46 pm.
again, stevey was quite taken back by the presidents words, but he agreed and around the time given he arrived at a fancy cafe with designer art hung up on the walls, short bright lights dangling from the ceiling.
he heard a growl, which immediately caught his attention. he looked over, raising his eyebrows; "nixon.."
the president gave a crooked smile, licking his teeth, "hello, stevey." on the other hand, while mr president was being seductive, stevey felt like dying, though he sat next to the old guy, ordering black coffee.
"i heard the news."
news? steve wondered.
"about your pancreatic disease..i am so sorry." teary eyed, nix shook his head and hugged steve. "why would you be sorry? I have no fear whatsoever. even though i have little time left, doesn't mean i can't live life to the fullest..with you."
nix gasped while steve placed his weird ass hands onto nixon's cheeks, bringing their faces  together, kissing passionately. the end. they both died.