Waking Up In A Cramped Bed

**********

It's been a while since I've slept so comfortably. Was it because I drank a little much last night? Or perhaps because I was cuddled close to the male figure laying next to me? As I awake from the depths of sleep, and the greyish-blue light that crept in from behind the blinds, my eyes shoot wide open.

What the hell is going on?! Who is this gorgeous man laying next to me? I didn't drink THAT much!! My mind was asking a million questions a second which all stopped when I reflexively reached my hand out to push myself away from the figure holding me so close.

What the hell?! What are you doing? He sat up from the bed clearly not having expected the rough awakening. His anger soon turned into concern as he had asked, Are you okay? I felt dumbstruck. I could not make out what was going on. My silence and the look on my face no doubt concerned him more as I just stared.

I won't know unless you tell me. He smiles that smile I love so much. He gives me the time I need to respond.

Me: Yamato.

Yamato: Yes?

Me: No. I mean you're Yamato. Yamato Kougami.

Yamato: Are you still waking up?

Me: Actually, I think I'm still dreaming.

He reaches out and pinches both my cheeks. He pulls at them until I shoo him away. OW. He only snorts. See? You are awake. He leans in and kisses my forehead before walking out into the hallway. I follow him right away. He naturally heads into my apartments kitchen and begins to make coffee while turning on the tea kettle for me. He moves around the kitchen as if it were naturally part of his everyday routine. As if he's done this a million times before. I sit at the kitchen table only looking at him as he prepares drinks for us. He hands me my mug and takes a sip of his coffee. Are you still sleepy?

No. I say still looking at him as he drinks his coffee. He then turns his head away a slight blush exposing itself on his cheeks. You're staring too much. I smile. He's so cute when he blushes like that. The little scowl he makes when he does. I'm sorry, haha. I don't mean to stare. But if this really is a dream I don't think I mind it so much. I take a sip of my tea and the hot liquid spreads through my mouth. He only smiles and we finish off our morning drinks at the table.

**********