THE BEGGINIG

HARRY'S POV

The war has ended and he who must not be named is dead for good I hope. I am not in the mood to see Hermione and Ron so now I must find an empty compartment lucky for me there is one left not that I had to being alpha has it's pukes like if I reply wanted I could kick people out of one but I am not like that well I think. I sit down and start to read a book.
Um...can I sit here,
I look up from my book and see a certain blond. Well the war is over. Sure.. I say I then try to guess what he is then he says, Before you ask I am an omega. I look surprised but not at the Sam time he looks more female than before, eh

DRACO'S POV

I hear a voice almost relaxing I look up and see a green eyed alpha looking at me I scream like I was just cursed. What...how...when.! Me still in shook.
Calm down you were crying in your sleep so I picked you up and put you here and you stopped so a thank you would be nice.
He says I I am not processing any of this still thinking of the fact that I am on harry potters lap, my swarm enemy you looked kind of cute...
Those words snapped me out of my confused state
Potter first of all I do not in fact no Malfoy is cute and second why on earth are you holding my waist
I say in a more girly tone, being a male omega is like being a boy in a girls body.

HARRY'S POV

Ok Malfoy I am holding your waist because you said so when I picked you up and if malfoys are not cute than you would be the first... I say like I had know he would ask that the train comes to a stop all my thing were ready to go but out of pure impulse I kiss him and before he can say any thing I am out the door.

Hi guys I hope you like this I will try to upload  3 times a week if y'all like this this is my first fan fic so ya