Prolouge

"क्या यह एक माँ की तरह है?!" Shouted Cecilia. "I AM NO MOTHER! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THE ORIGINS?!" yelled Otillia. "I SPEAK THEM BECAUSE I FEAR YOU WON'T LISTEN UNLESS I DO! OTILLIA, YOU ARE A COWARD! SHE'S AN AQUILLA!" She yelled back. "AS FAR AS SHE'S CONCERNED, SHE'S AN AERIAL! LOOK AT HER, SHE HAS WINGS!" Otillia shreiked. "YOU CAN'T JUST DROP HER ON MY DOORSTEP BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID IT'LL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD IF YOU DON'T!! I'LL RAISE HER, BUT ONLY BECAUSE I WANT HER  STAYING AWAY FROM YOUR HIDEOUS KIND!"Cecilia yelled back, grabbed the child and threw the door closed. She parted the blankets covering the poor child's face. under the blanket was a small bundle of white fur. She streched, and Cecilia could see her wings. she could also she her fur in more detail, she had yellow ears, paws, tail, and wings. She was a beautiful child.She opened her eyes, and Cecilia could see she had one blue eye and one yellow eye. "Simply magnifecint." Cecilia mumbled to her self. /i don't know why anyone would give away such a beautiful child. I'll do my best to raise you. but you won't know anything to do with your horrible mother./ she thought. "what to name you? your such a pretty cat." she looked at her eyes. they looked like a deep blue ocean and a golden sunset. "Arianna. We will name you Arianna."