𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

LUST FOR LIFEcontingency plans

LUST FOR LIFE
contingency plans

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS whenever her birthday arrives

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS whenever her birthday arrives. The dreadful day of September 8th is an unfortunate event that she wishes she could erase from her memory forever. It was both a gift and a curse of having a perfect memory. The agonizing and painful memory of her parents' death that correlates with the day of her birth.

A tragic and despairing event that occurred. The only thing she wishes she could forget and never remember again as it haunts her every day, as it gets worse as her birthday approaches.

Bella knew she was dreaming. More like a horrific nightmare as the scene played out before her.

Before her, was the beautiful yet tortuous sight of her beloved mother with so much pain in her eyes as her blue eyes sealed tight from the pain she was unfortunately enduring. Bella was killing her.

Bella could hear everything that was happening from the inside of her mother's stomach as chaos was happening from the outside.

Even though her mother was human, she was still gorgeous in every way just by looking at her. Her mother's long — wavy brunette hair was all over the place as her pale skin look white as snow as death was sneaking up on her. Her teeth were piercing down on her dull lips as a hint of blood was oozing down. However, that was the very least of her concerns as she was dealing with true pain. The way that her head was moving all over the place almost as if she was thrashing on top of the very large looking bed. Her fist clenched on the bedsheets in a tight hold as her other hand was grasping onto her Aunt's hand.

On the other end of the bed, there stood her perfect looking father as there was no hope in his eyes as they were showing nothing but deep agony of his mate's position right now. His tall handsome stance hovered down to his knees as he was trying to get Bella out.

"Please! Please, I can't take it! Get my baby out!" Bella's mother yelps out in misery. The harsh visible sweat looked like she just came from a rainstorm.