Booted

*Scene from Total Drama All Stars -Bonus Clips ( available on youtube)* Gwen gasped for air as her head popped up above the surface. "MADE IT!" Scott's head soon popped up as well. Gwen wasn't really friends with Scott but she was glad she wasn't alone. "Heyy. We're still alive". Scott smiled realizing the fact as well. "And that actually wasn't so bad. Where are we anyway?" Gwen said. "AAAH NIAGARA FALLS? I... HATE...YOUUU CHRIIIIIIISSSSS!", Gwen yelled before her and Scott plummeted down the water fall.                                                                                                 Several hours later

"Stupid Chris. Stupid Duncan. Stupid game, " Gwen muttered as she woke up coughing up water. "Where am I?"She asked as she got up pouring the water out of her boots.  "Boo", Scott yelled . "AAAH!", Gwen screamed as she turned around and kicked Scott in the chin . He fell on the floor. She forgot she was with Scott, HER boyfriend... " CRAP!Uh you ok over there?" Gwen asked forgetting about HER. "um yeahhh", Scott said getting up. "You have a mean kick", Scott said readjusting his jaw after Gwen helped him up. "Sorry. Kinda a reflex after that psycho prison escapee hunted me down", Gwen explained. "Remind me never to scare you", Scott said laughing with Gwen. "So where are we now?" Gwen asked. "This is where we're supposed to be 'picked up' by some interns but apparently it takes a day for them to get here,"Scott explained. "All that swirling around in a giant toilet just to be picked up?", Gwen said annoyed. "Well it's Chris. What do you expect?"Scot said. *Gwen's stomach rumbles* "I'm hungry. Is there any food here?" "Not unless you want that ant infested breakfast platter", Scott said sarcastically. "Great", Gwen said as the sun started to set.

They sat and talked trying to take their minds off food. "Ya know. You're not that bad goth girl", Scott said as he started a fire. "Same to you farm boy", Gwen said. The fire lit and they sat closer to feel the warmth. "I thought you were just some lame sad buzzkill. I guess I was kiiinda harsh towards you but you know, every camper for themselves", Scott said. "Ouch", Gwen teased. "What you're not tough anymore?" Scott teased. "Oh I'll show you tough", Gwen said punching him in his arm. "I'm a farm boy I'm the definition of tough", Scott said cockily as he pushed her on the ground inches away from her face. Gwen's eyes widened realizing what happened and they got up. Duncan. "Sorry Gwen I-", Scott tried explaining but she ran off. 

 I hope you guys enjoy this series I'm going to update my mlp season 10 episode 2 real soon but I'm going to be working more on this.  Duncan's part will be coming real soon so make sure to check in. I don't have a specific date for uploads but when I do I'll let you know. Thx for reading and enjoy ;)

Oh and sorry for the short episode