Boy in a black hoodie

Marinette woke up from another nightmare. It was the fifth one that night. She needed to clean her head. She got up while she was taking her oversized black hoodie. She really looked like a boy in that. It only helps her to blend in. Making her way out of her apartment she took tikki and put her in her pocket.

~30 minutes skip~

To her luck she feels someone's presence behind her. She checked if there was someone on the street. Of course there was no one its 4 am! When she doesn't saw anyone she stops. "What are you doing here so alone little boy?" She hears him say. Marinette quickly grabbed him by the arm and throw him to the ground.

She than calmly walked away not even glancing at the body because of her emotionless mind. Leaving shocked batfam behind.

"Red robin, find everything you can on that boy." Said batman after Marinette left.

~t-t-t time skiiiiiiip~

After 5 days they didn't find anything not even her hair color. "Its like he is a ghost or something!" Tim said flustrated. "He seems suspicious the best plan will be to follow him." States batman. "Dick and Damian call if you see him your patrol is in an hour." "Ok." Said Dick happily "Tt." Scoffed Damian.

Marinette wasn't dumb. She deleted all of her information before she left Paris and she of course knew there were some bats trying to find her. That's why if she goes out she only sticks to the shadows. But you can only say everyone's luck run out even if you're skilled as duck.

Robin spotted someone in an alleyway. With Nightwing they saw the boy in the black hoodie!!! They could only hear a quiet "Shoot." In a matter of second they looked at each other. Marinette run.

Marinette wasn't lazily laying at her bed everyday like author do. No, she was exploring Gotham and training hard. That's why she escaped so easily.

_________________
Sorry it's so short but i just looked at it and that's cringe, so for your own good it must be short. It's so cringe wtf am I doing?? Just to know this is a joke and i can't write, it's here cuz of my followers and felled bad for not writing a book with 100 more follws :D

I can't english so...

(This is from time when i read only the depressed daminette so that's why it's cringeyy can't believe im actually doing this)