IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

"This is the final boarding call for passenger Dr Stone booked on flight 372A to Minnesota. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Dr Stone. Thank you!"

And that's exactly how you find a 23 year old, 5' 9" guy with olive skin and an athletic build, chiseled jaw, brown eyes, sideswept undercut hairstyle, sharp eyes and thick dark sharp eyebrows running around the airport looking for gate 3... In my defence it's really hard to not fall asleep when you've stuffed your stomach with burger, fries and chicken wings topped with chocolate milk.

I run exactly a few minutes before the doors are closed. It was a close call nonetheless. I smile my 1000 watt smile which always helps me get out of trouble at the air hostess who's glaring at me. She wears down her glare, smiles back and guides me to my seat.

I've got the window seat... Sweet! But my eyes are glued to you, the goddess who's sitting in the seat next to mine. No exaggeration but you're the sexiest woman I've ever laid my eyes on. You're  probably 5' 5", brunette with mesmerising emerald green eyes and a wonderful rack. You have the perfect set of firm boobs, not too small and non existent and not too large and gigantic, cherry red lips, cute little nose with an hourglass type of body to die for. You're wearing a pink sweatshirt and black leggings. Your hair in glorious waves falling over your breasts.

Right before I completely take you in, all blood runs south. Just like that my cock starts to harden and I yet have to squish in to get to my seat. Oh man, I better get to my seat before it turns into a full on hard on, so I rush to my seat. Little did I know that you're wearing AirPods and you did not notice me getting over to my seat. As I'm squishing past the aisle side passenger you get up at the same time and we're pressed chest to chest.

Your lips just centimetres away and from mine, your boobs crushed against me, both your hands on either side of my chest and our eyes locked. I'm staring into your emerald eyes, drowning into them never wanting to come out. You're staring into my brown eyes and I could see a slight lust in those gorgeous eyes. We stay staring at each other for what feels like an eternity until the asshole sitting in the aisle seat clears his throat. Fucking prick!

Only then we both notice that the your sweatshirt has risen up a bit and my now rock hard erection is pressed hard against your smooth milky skin of your flat, sexy stomach. I feel my face heat up in embarrassment and see a slight blush creeping up your face as you lick your lush full lips. You snap out of your reverie and:

"Sorry I needed to get to the washroom. I- I- I didn't see you walking pa-past, my bad!"

Even before I could answer you run away to the washroom. That's just fucking great. The best first impression made to the sexiest woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Although it's a good thing you ran away or else I'm very certain I would've come in my pants like a fucking teenager but don't get me wrong I've got wonderful stamina but you're just so sexy!

I sigh heavily and remove my brown leather jacket and sit down on my seat in just my black jeans and the white t shirt which clings to my muscled arms. Apparently my cock still hasn't got the message of retreat so it remains rock hard. I adjust my thick 7 inch cock straining in my jeans and attempt to sit comfortably but it's very easy to see that rock hard appendage. That traitorous bastard has a brain of his own.

I take out my AirPods and shove them into my ear and start picking songs to hear. Right when I've finished creating my playlist you squish past the asshole in the aisle seat to sit in yours. Sensing this movement I turn my head and catch your eyes looking at my erection. Well that's interesting...