The group

Ron's.POV
I was sitting outside my house sitting up against the fence on the green grass. "Ron the groups here!" My mother called. "I don't want to meet them." "Ron get up please, be polite!" "Mum in not going! We don't need more people!" "These people can help us so get up not Ron!" "No..." "You know what you can show one of them around or more if you don't get you a$$ up!" I quickly stood up and my mother tugged on my arm pulling towards everyone else. "Hello everyone we're all extremely happy that your having us here, we haven't had a place to stay for a very long time we're constantly moving around since the day I reunited with my family. Im Rick and this is Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Carol, Beth, Judith, and my son Carl." (Really sorry if I left Anyone out!) "well hi Rick I'm Jessie this is Denise our doctor and the rest are Enid, Father Gabriel, Ron and Same which are my sons and then there are some other people who Rome around." Then it was just silence. "Uh um Ron my eldest son can show some people around if you like or just get know people." "Thank you that's great, could he show Carl around and get to know each other." "Yes! Of coarse." I rolled my eyes in disappointment. "I'll show you to your houses. Glenn, Maggie, Caro, Daryl and Beth I will escort you to your house and Ron dear can you please help the rest." "Rick! Help me with my bag please!" Yelled Carol. "Coming.Carl you go with Ron and the others!" He said running off. "U-um I'm just gonna go with rick ya know." Michonne said awkwardly. "W-wait Michonne you cant leave me! MICHONNE P-PLEASE!" Carl yelled out to her. Now it was just Me Carl and Judith. "This way." I said sighing. "So how long you been here?" "Long...how long you been out there." "Since I was around ten or twelve." "Geez that would've sucked." "I guess." "How old are you?" "Sixteen. " "Your pretty short for a Sixteen year old." I laughed. "Hey it's not my fault! How old are you then!" "Seventeen." "You see your older so there obviously gonna be height difference." "Or your just a shrimp!" "Lamp post." "Shorty." "Giraffe." "Midget." "Vacuum." "Ant." And so on we went giving each other death stares. "Ok Shrimp this is your house now go." "Gee thanks Lamp post!" He said sarcastically. "Hold this." He threw a bag at me. "Why can't you hold it?" "One sec." he picked up his sister Judith and sat her on a table. "Stay here, ugly Ron back there's going to watch you for a moment." From her laughter and giggles she looked serious. "Fist of all I'm way better looking than you and second why?" "I'm gonna take this upstairs." He said while yanking the bag out of my grip. He walked off as I heard him going up the stairs. Judith quickly grabbed my hand and started hitting me. "Good job Judith you've made me proud." She just smiled. "Well cya shorty." I said walking backwards. "Cya long neck." And then I ran off.

Carl's.POV
Ron seemed ok besides all of our teasing, he was cool. Suddenly my dad charged in running into me. "Sorry Carl." I just nodded. "Why don't you have a shower you haven't had one for a long time." "Sure." I said and ran up to the bathroom
I took my shirt off to reveal my lanky body, I was incredibly skinny because he hardly ate, I stripped my pants off leaving my boxers on. I looked into the mirror looking at my eye patch that he just found laying on the ground, I started to peel it off revealing my disgusting feature, it looked like it had an infection..ill get it checked out tomorrow. I took my boxers off and stepped in to the hot steaming water. It felt so nice to feel warmth hit my back. I tipped my head back wetting my mid way hair. Eventually I had to get out. I grabbed a pair of soft track suit pants that I found in the cupboard with a not saying from Jessie. I put them on and got into the bed that was closest to me which was mine, I got under the sheets which felt so new, yet nice. Then I drifted off to sleep.

An hour later.
"What are you doing asleep!" My dad yelled. "What?" "Well there hosting a meet and greet thing in like twenty minutes...get up!" "Ughhhh Fine." I sat up and walked over to the wooden cupboard in my room and grabbed a white shirt that had some dirt stains on it, I threw it on doing up all of the buttons. I then grabbed a pair of skinny jeans that just fitted me still. I tried to tidy my hair which I failed at until there was knock on our door. "CoRaL can you get that please!" My dad yelled from another room. I walked down the stairs and unlocked the door to see the Anderson's family all there. "U-um come in." "Thanks." Jessie said. They all sat at the table while I just stood there awkwardly. "So Carl What was it like for you growing up?" "Um well it was pretty traumatizing, I got shot when I was twelve and I knew how to shoot a gun when I was probably eleven. My mother became pregnant with Judith." Then I paused for a second. "Go on." "Well she went into labor and something went wrong so she started bleeding and she had to get a c section so my friend Maggie had to cut her open which killed her..." another pause. "And then I well...I s-shot her so she wouldn't turn." "Oh my god that's terrible!" She sat up and pulled me into a big hug, I hugged her back pretty tight. I then felt a tear roll down my cheek and then before I knew it they were all coming down. I felt so embarrassed... "you guys ready." My father said. I pulled out of the hug and wiped my tears. "Carl is everything ok?" "Well he was just telling me about his mother." Another tear slid down. My father came over and surprisingly pulled me into hug, of coarse I hugged him back, he was never there for me when she died, he kind of scared me with the way he reacted. He let me go and I quickly wiped my tears away and then we walked out the door.