pg 1

I wake up to my alarm clock and think guess it's just another day even more boring then the last lucky I get a roommate today hope he's nice I hear the door unlock and my roommate walk in hi what's your name I say with a friendly smile he looks and me you don't need to no I roll my eyes at him and walk away I go to the principles office is it possible to change rooms my roommate don't seem nice the principle looks from his computer he had a rough past be nice to him I nod and walk away. I head back to my room and sit on my bed on my phone ignoring my roommate the next day I wake up and go to my first class I hear someone yell there's a fight I run over to see my roommate about to get punched I take the punch then fall to the ground i see my roommate knock the guy who punched me to the ground I think damn my eye hurts I stand up and grab my roommate by the arm taking him in the mens room what where you thinking I say calm even though I'm upset. He was being rude my roommate said with a guilty look on his face so if I was rude u would do the same what did he even say he said something about my father my roommate said with a sad look what did he say he said my father was gay and that he saw him kissing a man when he was with my mom but he is gay that's why they broke up he said still frowning I walk out with a ferocious look on my face and walk up to the guy who punched me with my roommate fallowing me. T hen I punch him in the nose he's nose starts to bleed never judge a gay person cause im gay the principle give my roommate me and the guy I punched detention I storm off my roommate follows me I walk in the dorm he walks in why did you help me  because I care about you he puts me against the wall is that the only reason you helped me there no other reason I chew on my bottom lip in thought I look away and think maybe there is other reasons maybe I like him ugh I'm so confused I look at him I don't no I say with a half smile  well why am I against the wall I say my half smile turning it to a smirk you really wanna no my roommate says with a smirk I nod well....
(Hope you like then pictures I find them very pretty)