New Teacher «» Bad Student

Woozi was a bad student in his school, he was like, a bad boy.
Though, it's cute of how short he
is and he has a bad attitude, people
say he's like a toddler who had their pacifier taken away...

People at school call him 'Short Bully' and 'Short Aggressive Cutie'.
And a New Teacher, Vernon, is the
only one that's able to tame him.

Abt: Smut and Cross-dress
Relationship: Teacher and Student

------------------------------------------

I sat on my desk and boredly looked up, I looked at the girls at the side, giggling and stealing a glance of me, I rolled my eyes and looked back at the board. I looked at the door and it suddenly opened, a tall man walked in, I sighed. He stood next to the board and slammed his hand at the board to get everyone's attention. Everyone immediently sat down and looked at him, he just smiled sweetly...

Creepy... I thought.

"Hello class, I am your new teacher. And I'll be taking over since the last one moved to another school. My name is Vernon, and I am 32 yrs old."

Well, I'm 19... Psh... I thought, I hated him already... Not that I was jealous, I just did...

1 month later...

School was now over, I grinned and got up. But was called back, by my teacher. I sighed and walked over to his table, "What?" He just ignored and gave me a sticky note, "Come to my house today, I need to tutor you." He said. I took the paper from his hand and sighed, "Fine..." I grumpily headed out the class, hitting my head multiple times...

At home...

I quickly finished my food and walked out to Mr. Vernon's house. I felt awkward since I was now walking into the rich part of town. I stopped at a bigger house and looked up, "Is this the right address?" I sighed and walked in...

I ringed the doorbell and someone opened it, It was Mr. Vernon. He was wearing a black suit and black pants, I sighed, and then fake smiled, "I'm here." He nodded and pulled me inside, but not too harshly. He brought me up to a room, I guess it was his...

I looked around, the bed was red, the colour of the room was like blazing fire, and there weren't that many furnitures around. He went to his bed and got something, "Here." I took it and looked inside, it was a maid outfit, yet, too revealing... My eyes widened and I blushed madly, "What!? No!" I threw the bag to him. He catched it and said, "Do it." I shook my head, "Why should I-" "DO IT!" He said with a sharp and serious voice...

"Wh-who th-the fuck a-are you t-to s-say that?" I stuttered. He threw me the bag and I walked into his bathroom... I stripped off my clothes and sighed at the new clothes I was wearing... I used the stockings, then the black gloves that reached my elbows, the skirt that was too short, then the suit that came with a tie, and then the collar.

I looked at myself at the mirror, and this was the first I noticed I had a feminine body. HOLY SHIT I HAD THE HIPS OF A GIRL!!! My eyes widened, I EVEN LOOKED LIKE A GIRL!!!

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, only to be slapped at my ass with a stick. I hissed in pain, and looked back, It was Vernon, with a spanking stick in his hand.

"Wtf!? I thought I only came here for a tutor lesson!" I said. He put the stick down, and said, "You thought I was gonna tutor you about your work. Nope, I meant... I was going to tutor you how to behave." He said with a scary and serious tone. He walked towards me and I stepped back. I stopped once my legs touched the bed, he licked his lips and looked at me with predator eyes... "Time for your punishment bad boy." I yelped as he pushed me onto the bed. He pinned me down.