𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 || 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲ˎˊ-

Unedited, unedited, unedited, unedited 😸
The aubade of dawn was a sweet melody sinking into my ears. The clinquant glitter of golden sunlight is my reminder of the morning. I decided to finally take those first few dreaded steps out of the comfort of my sheets. A yawn and a stretch snapped me out of the reeling morning haze.

I stood at the double glass sliding doors causing myself to look like a mere silhouette against the light of the sunrise. The golden-orange streeks of heaven brushed against the ocean waters my window had a direct view. I brushed my hands through my soft h/c hair. The euphoric sight seemed ephemeral; it was yet to last enough time before the harsh sun decides to stay for the day.

"Class 3A..." I muttered to myself, looking over the empty boxes packed with my things. After my first day, today, at UA high, I would be moving into 3A's dormitories. Why? Because I'm a reckless teen forced into a school for heroes because of my harsh upbringing. These damned heroes think I'm a cause of charity because Nana Shimura is my grandma and I'm the second last of the family.

I stood in a haze, staring directly at the cereal box, contemplating if I should even try eating this morning. No, no way. I snapped my head towards my bag and phone. Sweeping my bag up over my shoulder, I plugged my earbuds into my phone, allowing the euphonious music to blast in my ears at a disturbing volume.

The susurrus of sakura blossoms' blown vigorously through the wind was a sound everyone said they enjoyed. Except me, of course, who had my music played with a raining and thunder sound effect playing over it. I'm a quiescent soul compared to how I present myself. I may hold this invisible grudge against the heroes, but, all in all, it's been my dream since forever to do good. Of course, my destructive quirk rendering that impossible.

The first few steps into Class1A were as painful as the first steps out of bed. I took a deep breath standing at the doorway, but, I only seemed to inhale more anxiety. 'No, no, no...' I repeated in my head, taking a heel turn and exiting the classroom with my head bowed down. The second I escaped the class deprived of calm, I had seemed to crash into something hard. Assuming it was a wall, I rubbed my head.

"Oi!" When I heard a loud and husky voice, my heart flipped in fear. Sheepishly, I looked up to see the owner of that voice. I gasped when I was met with the crimson eyes, a boy which seemed ten-times taller than I, wore. When I realised, the three boys I had bumped into were the schools' big three I mentally panicked. I looked up to them, turning my head fully up at their towering height.

My lip began to tremble "I-I'm sorry." I attempted to bow my apologises only to re-hit my head on his muscular chest.

He just stared me down, slightly leaning in. A freckled green-haired boy seemed to furrow his eyebrows and wait for the spikey boy to answer, it was like he was expecting something. A heterochromatic boy just eyed me down like I was different but boring him at the same time. Geez, third years, gotta love them.

"I-I apologise on behalf of Kacchan! He seems to not be quite used to apologising... You weren't in the fault though, congrats on your first day!" His voice was bouncy and as sweet as the smile he held. I scanned his face for any signs of bitter or fake; He was genuine.

"You're the first year Aizawa said we are looking after, aren't you, Shimura Y/n?" I quickly snapped my gaze to the heterochromatic boy who deadpanned those simple words.

"How--" Before I could continue the now not so silent ash-blonde explosive boy spoke.

"Simple, your exactly what the insomniac described. H/l H/c with a pastel blue streak. Heterochromatic eyes, one e/c another blood red. Small runt. Messy bangs. Washed up insomniac appearance. Know it all expression. Wears long socks and short skirts. Not generic, not plain, but fucking di- I mean, stupid-looking." My heart pounded in my chest, not anxiety, no longer fear, pure anger.