TLOU Part I - Darker Days

Y/N L/N, a sixteen year old kid. Alone in a world full of things trying to eat, rob and/or kill him...

Sometimes both.

After losing his parents in the Quarantine Zone of Chicago three years ago, and being attacked by Hunters. The boy left, not bearing to stay in a city of nothing but ghosts.

And simply survive.

Being alone all that time, he grew wary, after being betrayed once before, he forgo any attempts of seeking anyone out. His trusting nature was replaced, and over the years he evolved. He changed for the best and the only thing he was concerned with was his survival. Living to see another day of the shit world he was born into. Well, too late to pull out now.

After being alone on the road for so long, Y/N traveled across almost five states, impressive. Making his way east. He didn't care where, as long as it held supplies. But Y/N would find himself finding more than he had hoped for when he entered into the city of Pittsburgh, and happened across two people.

An old man and a young girl, almost his age, being chased by Hunters.

And so he watched them, helping them from the shadows and soon found imself asking why? Maybe because he hadn't seen anyone that didn't want to purposefully blow his brains out or eat him alive in a long time.

Just maybe, he could find some normality among them, in their quest to find the Fireflies... and maybe something even more profound?

"Who the fuck are you?"

Oh yeah... he would fit right in with them.

Warning: This story will contain mentions of depression and suicide.