Single word dms/approach tips

So this is a small semi-rant/tip, 'cause a lot of artists/writers/content creators get this. (Though this isn't a problem to everyone, it's still an issue with some. I'm not talking for everyone or anything.)

Single word messages in their DMS.

For example, but not limited to;
"hi"
"hello"
"sup"

Personally when I open my DMS to stuff like this, my anxiety goes up and I'm on alert.

It can make people feel uncomfortable and worried.

Some people don't know if the person will end up sending disgusting things or try to get personal information about them. Even bash the creator with negativity or something.

When you send a single word greeting to someone you've never talked to otherwise, you put them on the spot with a possible chain of awkward greetings.

Tips on how to approach content Creators better:

Don't just say single word greetings. Include why you're messaging them and/or why you wish to talk to them.

If they don't message you back or leave you on Read, they're probably busy with something.

Don't spam or pester them to answer you. They are not obligated to do so, especially if they are busy with their personal lives.

Be respectful to the creator that you wish to contact.

-
Sorry this is short and all I have the patience to write for this at the moment.

If you wish for me to add Something I missed or discuss something more about the matter of this chapter, put your comments here please.