one

I stepped into the subway as the raindrops make my whole body wet. But I didn’t care at all because I certainly always loved the rain. You know, it makes you feel good. I mean, just close your eyes and let it flow down your body. Yes, I talk too much.

 I made my way to the last seat, sat near the window and put my headphones on. A few minutes later, I noticed a guy coming towards to me. Why would he sit beside me? The whole seats were empty. But no, I didn’t see anything wrong. He sat beside me. He also had headphones on and he was looking through his iPhone just like I was doing to mine. He had dirty blond, curly hair dangled over the bandana. It was in a mess, I could say.

 I have to admit he looked hot. Like really, really hot.

 I tried to find out what was he listening to because I like talking about music. So I can act weird to talk about it wherever I go. Well, sometimes.

 He opened the notebook app and started typing something. I turned my head a little bit more to see it.

 What are you looking at?

 I read it quickly, hoping he didn’t see that I’m embarrassed. Who am I kidding? He already saw me looking. It doesn’t hurt to type back, right?

 I wasn’t looking.

 Yeah, that’s why you replied.

 I was an idiot. I didn’t do anything, just waited stil. Because he thinks I’m an idiot. What could I type anymore?

 You’re a terrible liar, you know that?

 Whatever.

 I locked my phone this time. I thought he was not going to reply but his moving fingers proved me wrong.

 What song are you listening to?

 I smiled myself. Finally a music topic showed up!

 Coldplay – The Scientist. What about you?

 Gosh, I love them. Somewhere In Neverland has just started playing.

 All Time Low, huh? You have a good taste of music.

 Thanks.

 It wasn’t a compliment.

 Well, I took it as a compliment.

 Dude, you’re conceited.

 Ashton.

 I don’t remember I asked your name.

 I prefer Ashton to calling dude by a girl.

 Okay, Ashton. Thank you for lighting me up.

 That’s my job.

 Before I could type anything, the subway stopped and it was my station so I quietly stood up. I could feel his eyes were peeping me in a strange way.