Chapter 1

Walking down the sidewalk trying to avoid demon/demones not wanting to be social. I grip on my staff tightly as I keep walking around.

I sometimes squeak and blush whenever someone touch me or talk to me.

I squeak when I felt a hand touch me from behind, "Oh! sorry I didn't mean to startle you!" I heard a female voice said, I turn around to see the Princess.

"O-oh P-princess!" I squeak, blushing a little pulling my staff tighter to me.

"A-ah no need to be formal you can call me Charlie!" She happily said, I smile nervously and nod.  "O-oh.. sorry! I-I'm Y/n.. n-nice to.. meet you Prin- Charlie." I stutter a little. A LOT.

"Hi don't apologize, anyway do you want to visit Hazbin Hotel??" Charlie ask. "U-uh.. sure?" I said.

She smile and quickly pull me to where the hotel name Hazbin hotel. I blush a little- lot when she touched me. 

We arrive the hotel and I look up to see it was huge! I tried to  get my hand from Charlie but she just keep dragging me.

She open the door and quickly walk inside, I nervously just follow behind her while looking around to see so many pictures of Charlie.

Charlie finally let go of me hand and both of us stand on the lobby why she called someone.

"Hey guys! I want you all to meet someone!" She yelled, I pinned my ears back on my head slightly startled from the noise.

Foot step was heard upstairs and someone teleport from the shadows. It was Alastor the Radio Demon.

Demons arrive and were standing in front of me, "guys! this is Y/n and Y/n this are Nifty, Husk, Angel Dust, Vaggie, and Alastor!" Charlie said pointing to them one by one.

I smile nervously and wave at them, "He-Hello n-nice to meet you.. I guess.." I nervously said slightly scared of how they look at me intensely. 

Even when the Radio Demon is staring at you.

Nifty quickly run to me and tackle me in a hug while I instantly blush at, "Wow! Another man!" She said rather excited.

I pin my ear back on my head more when she kept touching my cheek even my hair. "Nifty off, you're scaring the guest." Vaggie scold and Nifty obeyed.

"Welcome to Hazbin Hotel I hope you visit us Y/n!" Charlie smile and I nervously smiled back.

"s-sure.." I respond.

Charlie guide me around the hotel, telling me where everyone's room is. "And up the top is my office and to the left is my room and Alastor's room is just bellow me!" Charlie exclaimed finally stop dragging me around.

"O-oh that's nice.. um if I may can I go? I h-have someone to meet up this afternoon.."

Charlie happily agree and we begin to walk downstairs, "its nice.. m-meeting you all but I have to go before I'm late.." I said, trying not to look everyone in the eyes.

They all wave bye to me except Alastor and Husk and I continue my way to the restaurant where me and my clients were suppose to meet.

"what do you mean someone stole the file? you are supposed to keep it safe!" I growled to the lowlife demon in front of me.

They cowered in fear scared that this was not the first time they saw me mad. "I-Its just-"

"No I don't want to hear it from you OK?! Now find me a new file or I'll broadcast myself torturing you." I growled, making the demon trip on his feet as he run out of the restaurant.

"my~ you should remind me not to piss you off~" I heard someone said from behind me.

I look back and it was the King of Hell himself; Lucifer Magne.

"L-Lucifer! Nice o-of you to join me alas!" I said stuttering a little, Lucifer gave me a Cheshire smile before we both sat on our assign table.

"Now lets get on with this talk shall we?"