A letter to myself...

Dear Sara,

This is a reminder of how beautiful you are inside and out. All of your flaws and insecurities make you YOU. There is only one person in this world that looks, acts and is you. You are the bravest, hardworking, kindest and genuine person I know. Don't feel down or upset if you think you don't look the best or you're not feeling it today. Every human being goes through those times, so don't think you are lonely. You are not. You have amazing friends and family that is here to support you and tell you how amazing you are. None of them think negative about you. This is all in your head. A little devil is trying to bring you back. But you know what? You are stronger than that little devil ! Show him with who is he dealing with and that you are NOT weak. You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are enough. Don't try to fit in a mold of others because you are NOT like other girls. You are your own unique self. Remember that for the rest of your life...

Ate a little too much today? Don't beat yourself up because of it. Tomorrow is another day and a new opportunity to start a clean sheet in your life.

Not feeling like working out today? That's okay. Have some rest if your body demands it, but don't be lazy. That is a negative side. You don't want your habit to be lazy.

Having too much acne and blackheads on your face? You are still growing into a beautiful young women and that is totally natural. That does not mean you're dirty. You are taking care of your face and body and treating it with many things. It will pay off in the future.

Hair is not straight or curly, but in a weird middle? Embrace it. Every strain of your hair belongs to you and depends on how you will treat it. Your face is shaped to match your hair and for those cute, chubby cheeks there has to be a big ass hair that just fits right. Just remember that nobody is happy with themselves and there is always something to find that can be „improved." Take it as a challenge! Experiment with different hair styles, bows, bandanas, scrunchies... Don't damage your pretty curls with heat. Let them breathe their own way.

Not having the body shape you desired? Well, girl, you can't change it so the only thing you can do is enjoy it! Make it work! Wear some nice clothes, some comfortable clothes, fancy ones or ...don't wear any. Totally up to you! You know which one is the best way to feel good. But also, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone once in a while. Be daring! Yolo right? Hahah... If you work out, work out for good reasons. Not because you want to loose weight or be like that someone. Work out because you want to be healthy, because you want to feel good and try something new. I'm sure you will succeed every time :)

And the most important thing ever – love yourself! Be happy and love yourself! No matter where you are, what you do, with who you are...I hope you stay happy and love every. Single. Inch. of YOURSELF. I believe in you my future self. Be healthy, happy and always remember that I LOVE YOU <3

Your past self that is learning to love herself