1. Blue!

Alec pov.

Hi! Im Alec gradey. Nice to meet you, i work with my uncle Owen with the velocirapters. My favrioute is called Blue.

She listens to me more than she dose Owen, sometimes i give her extra food when nobody's watching

This is me.

Im wearing.

With a wallet chain

With a wallet chain. Im very emo if you couldn't tell. Im also very gay!

At the moment im on top of the dino enclosure. They all chase a pig as it squeals and runs to get away.

"Hey! Hey!" I yell down to them and press my clicker to get there attention.

They all look up to me with blue wagging her tail like a happy dog. I let out a few whistles as the others get distracted.

"CHARLIE!AYE!" i yell as Charlie growls loudly."Dont ginme that shit!"

"Delta!"i say to another. "Good"

"And...were moving" i say and begin walking around with them following from below. I reach the food bucket and get them to stop.

"Thats good, charlie" i say throwing his a dead mouse.

"Delta you too" i throw another.

"Echo, there ya go"

"Blue" i say as she gets excited."this ones for you" throw it and she catches it in the air before eating it.

"Hold! Eyes up" there heads follow my hand as i raise it."and...go!" They all go running as i grin.

Some guys i work with give me hugs and compliments but i just go to my Uncle Owen.

"You do better than me, man" he teases.

"No i dont, you know your the best" i joke back as he ruffles my hair.

"You know, Blue never listens to me. Only you. She likes you, more than anyone" i smile as i watch my favrioute dino runs around with the others.

"She's my number 1." I say before walking off.

■□□■■□■■□□■■□■■□□■□■■□□■□■■

As im walking i grab i grab the food bucket and take it down to the cage to get into the enclosure. I walk inside and close it behind me and press the button to open the fence so i can get in.

"PIG LOUSE!" someone screams making me drop the bucket and look around.

A worker tries to catch it but falls into the enclosure. The dinos look to him and start running.

I open the cage im in and climb under the slowly opening gate.

"No!no! DONT SHOOT!" i yell up to some security who had loaded guns pointing at my babies.

I stand infrount of the boy who fell in and face the dinos. They growl at me, except for Blue.

"Hey! Delta. Dont even think about it!" I say as she starts snapping at the boy who was now in the cage.

"Oi! Eyes on me" i say to Echo who was close to biting me.

"Delta! I see you. BACK. UP!" i say to her from the corner of my eye. She growls at me loudly but follows my order.

"Close the gate!" I say but keep my eyes on the dinos. I hold my hands out to stop them from getting closer.

"Are you crazy!"

"Just trust me" i say as Blue looks right at me.

"Blue, stay there. Good" i smile slightly at my favorite.

I hear the gate close and start backing up. Blue growls at me making me point to her.

"Blue!" She looks sad im leaving.

"Im not going anywhere okay Blue." Her eyes glint with slight joy as i say that.

"Im sorry, im not leaving you" i say before running backwards and roll under the gate just in time so it doesn't crush me.

They run after me and claw at the gate but blue just looks at me saddly.

I reach my hand through the bars despite my uncles Calls not to from above me.

Blue runs her snout on my hand before racing off to the others. I look at my hand in slight shock and face the boy who fell in.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah" he says as i help him up.

"Next time, don't turn your back to the cage okay?" He nods as i walk out and see Owen grinning at me.

"Hey" i greet.

"That was amazing, blue let you touch her." He says as the guy who created them smirks at us from afar.

"Go rest or have a break. Ill watch over them" he says kissing me head before leaving me there.

I walk around for about half an hour and reach the Dino balls. Since i work here i get free passes on like everything.

I push past people and reach the frount of the line.

"Hey Jared" i smile at my friend.

"Hey Alec, how's work?" He asks with a grin to see me.

"Blue let me touch her. And some kid fell into the pen but he's okay" i squeal slightly making him ruffle my hair.

"What did she feel like? Blue i mean"

"Skaily but soft and warm. It was amazing. I wish you were there, she was-"

"Can we get on the ride please?"

--------------------------------------------------