Intro

Welcome to the Hermittale AU, a Hermittpad AU written by members of the #ScarianCult Discord server! We're very excited to get the ball rolling on this story, but before you start, here are a few things you need to know about the AU.

First of all, credit to FandomsUnite05 for the awesome pixel art cover!

Secondly, there will obviously be spoilers in this AU! So if you haven't played the game yet, a lot of things will be spoiled for you here.

You won't know who each character is until they're properly introduced in their respective scenes--for example, you won't know who Muffet is until her battle is up! You might not even know who Frisk is until the very end--although, if you can put the clues together, you might end up knowing who they are before we reveal it!

A few things will be changed from the original game to suit our persona's personalities more. Dialogue might be different, scenes will have more detail in them, and so on. We tried to stay true to the original game as best as possible.

Each writer has their own section to write in this AU--some people are writing the events that happen in Waterfall, some are writing about True Lab, etc. You'll get a list of the writers involved in each section before it starts.

With all of this out of the way, enjoy the story!