The wolfs long journey

This animal in the dotted  painting that I will show we finished is about a wolf and it howling at the moon. The baby pup is always howling at the moon because it feels a call to it like it was made for something greater than just being a wolf it it's pack. As the wolf grew he started to ask his parent to tell him about family's history and what their family's beliefs and what the marking meant, they tolled him about the past about a great alpha and why he likes the moon so much. After the talk with his parents and when the elder's heard that he wanted to know about the past and how he came to be and then their are always some questions even the elders did not no how to answer but the wolf understood and was not  mad that all of his questions were not answered.

The reason I chose the wolf and the moon together is because I think that the wolf symbolism strength and the moon represents the moon goddess that they follow on clouding or stormy night the pack knew that the moon would guide them home. I believe when you put these two different pictures together that you get a whole different picture and I know that different people see different things, but this is what i see.

By Aqua Star 

I hope you liked this story and just so you know i will update daughter of Poison Ivy but i have other books and i have online school next week. So I will try to get that book updated and i am doing another book that i wrote in school.

p.s It has something  to do with the moon and water god and goddess daughter