1

I stand there in my husband's office, he works at a music shop and was also in a band, they're called BTS. Unfortunately they have disbanded.

"(Y/n)ah, come here." He says smiling.

I walk over to him and feel his lips land on mine, what was supposed to be a quick kiss goodbye turned into something longer.

"Hobi..." I say breaking away from the kiss for air, "I have to go to work now. Also, what happens if someone comes in, huh?"

"I don't want you to go." He says pouting, "You work for so long..."

"We can spend some time together soon okay? I promise." I say giving him a hug. "Now, I need to go, we have a new case I have to work on, I'm sure it'll be tricky."

"Good luck." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile and leave the music store. I get into the car and head to the police station.

As soon as I get there, our team leader comes up to me, "(Y/n)ah, this case is quite difficult, I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle."

"Namjoon-ssi, thank you for you're support." I say smiling.

"How has Hobi Hyung been lately?" He asks sitting down at his desk.

"He's been good, his normal self." I say smiling, "I think I want to have a child soon."

"What?!" Namjoon shouts, "Married?"

"Yes Namjoon, I'm like 25 and he is 26." I say looking down and starting my computer, "Wanna send those files to me?" I ask teasing him.

"Yeah sure. There is one victim, she goes by the name of Park Jinwoo, she's 22 years old." He says.

"22..." I say sighing, "What was the cause of death?"

"Multiple stab wounds made by a knife." He explains, "The killer took the knife with them, there's no way to find it."

"Was anyone with her before she died?" I ask looking through the file.

"Yeah, she was out with her boyfriend and best friend, Yuk Inho and Ahn Minhee." Namjoon says, "We don't have statements from either of them just yet. I sent out Haneul to get a statement from the boyfriend."

"How about I go to Miss Ahn?" I ask.

"If you would like, but I'm not sure where you could find her, we don't have her address, she wouldn't give it to us." Namjoon says.

"Take a look in the system then." I say taking a pen, "That's odd though, why would she not give her address?"

"Maybe she's being something?" I hear someone say, I turn around and see Haneul walking in and sitting down.

"Haneul-ssi." I say nodding my head.

"What did you find out?" Namjoon asks looking at the young man.

"Well, apparently Mr Yuk has an argument with Ms Ahn before meeting with Ms Jinwoo. They argued about Ms Jinwoo, apparently Mr Yuk fall out of love for her but Ms Ahn told him not to break up with her." Haneul explains, "Did you find the address of Ms Ahn?"

"Almost." Namjoon says.

"Make sure to put that information on the file." I remind Haneul.

He nods then turns to his computer, I take a look at the position of the body, it doesn't look natural..? "Yah, Namjoon-ssi."

"Yes?"

"The Position of the body didn't look right to me, if someone was stabbed they wouldn't be lying on their side would they?" I ask showing him my screen.