be my runaway baby part 1

Micky's girlfriend is @itslukebrooks_ and me @thinkpositived3 is Dan's girlfriend. so far Greg has not got a girlfriend.

my point of view-

As I looked out the window of my car, I heard the birds singing and the trees swaying. It was a lovely day in the middle of the summer. We only had about 2 weeks left of school till the summer holidays. As i got out the car, i was greeted by my best friend Amika. she was lovely, the most amazing girl ever. we had been friends since primary school and been inseparable ever since. she was my only friend actually. that sounded really stupid but i was never popular and never fitted in. One year, her mum and her went to America for a year so i was alone at school for a year. it was hard. she was my rock. i have no clue what i would do without her. she actually meant the world to me. today i wore, some denim shorts, my favourite baggy stripy jumpy and white converses. it was just a usual day at school. me and amika got into our class and started to chat about her time in America for like the 1000 time. i loved it when she got to the part about meeting these three boys. it was my favourite bit. she would say that while she was at a theme park there were three hot boys there that she would go around stalking and how after a while they noticed and all of them chatted. she and them have kept in touch ever since and apparently they are supposed to come down to England soon. she was super close with a guy called Micky. i knew that one day they would go out. it was simple, she liked him and he liked her. she was the lucky one with the boys, me on the other hand. never had a boyfriend before and not thinking that it will change anytime soon. Amika then nudged me and jumped out of her seat. she said that the boys were coming over today and they were going to study at the school for a year. she seemed very happy. i just let this stay in my mind and went to my next lesson. music. my favourite subject. because we were in sixth form, we had one to one periods and because it was music, it was such a small group. we all gathered around the teacher and sat down. i was very close with the teacher because they were a family friend. as we sat down i heard a knock at the door. i turned to see three beautiful faces walk in. they introduced themselves and sat down. i think they were the boys that Amika was talking about. one of them sat next to me. because i was shy i didn't say anything. nothing at all. then he spoke. he had such a beautiful voice. he had dark blond hair swifted to the side and deep brown eyes. he was wearing a beanie too. his accent was pure lush. he was welsh.

'hey there' he said smiling at me.

'err hi' i said getting hot.

'so Er whats your name?'

'sophie,yours?'

'I'm Dan. just moved here from America'

and the conversation carried on throughout the whole hour. i didn't get any music done which i had hoped too but he was worth it. cheesy i know but this was the first boy to take interest in me. ever.

It was the end of the day and i walked with Amika back home.

'ami i saw those boys today' i say smiling

'you did? so did i, i had Micky in art. ugh he is so much more gorgeous than before' she said laughing

'god, just ask him out seriously'

'ill wait for him. so any of them catch your eye?' she said secretively.

'hm no. well maybe one. Dan?'

'sosososososo proud Sophie aha, hes the nicest guy ever'

i smiled to myself and got home. i ran up to my room and switched on my music. i put on my boys2men album and drowned out everything. i heard my phone beep. i get up and look over at it. it was unknown.

*hey Sophie, its Dan here. just saying hi and wondered if you would like to go out for some lunch tomorrow? amika said you loved it xx*

i didn't know how to reply. half of me was fuming that amika had talked to him about me but the other half was pleased that he took interest.

i replied with *hey sure, i would love that. see you tomorrow xx*

TWO KISSES HE SENT ME. big deal for me because well ive never talked to a boy before.

It was the last day and i got ready. i wore my pink some dress and let my hair stay wavy. i put my makeup on and white converses on. today i would walk to school. mum wouldn't go to work so she'd stay in bed. this last week had been good. i got close with Dan and the other boys. i started talking to Greg, he was like ginger which was cute. Micky was gorgeous, great for Amika and he was a right laugh. i finally found more than one person  to become friends with. sad. i checked my twitter quickly. i gained 4 followers. i checked them. *Dan_gmd3, Greg_gmd3, Micky_gmd3 followed you* i smiled and looked at their profile. they had lots of followers! they seemed to be in a band or something. i looked at my other follower. *hatingsophie_ followed you* oh yeah another hate page for me. just hoped the boys wouldn't see them. theyre would usually be people at school who were too scared to tell me face to face so they would join twitter and make my living life hell on there. i should of deleted my account ages ago but i made a few friend on there and the wanted follow me.

as i got to school a girl walked towards me.

'hey fattie' she would say shoving me.

'what do you want?' i say quietly.

'you Betta not be talking to them new boys or i will get my gang to kick the living day out of you'

i said something under my mouth and she pushed me to the ground. i cried a little tear and got myself up. she punched me in the face and walked off. my daily routine. the bullies making a fool out of me. I'm a coward. better ignore the boys from now on or else i don't know how much trouble i will be in.

he then walked towards me.

'SOPHIE ARE YOU OKAY?!' Dan shouted at me giving me a hug.

i saw her at the corner of my eye.

'er yeah just leave me alone from now on' i say running off. this was probably the reason why i didnt have any friends. people would try to be friends with me then someone else would make up shit about me and they'd join in with the hate. amika was the only one who kept me as a friend. she beat up the girl who told me to not speak to her. see i wouldn't be here without her. i then walk off to my class.

shit i know ahahahaha ill make it better tomorrow seriously, super duper bored tonight so couldn't be arsed with detail and stuff. it will get better and more exciting. just realised that this was SO long aha. hope you enjoyed though xx xx