Friends then? [ part 1 ]

Imagine you, yes you had been chosen out of hundreds maybe even thousands to work on the set of "The Vampire Diaries". This had been a long life dream since the show started in 2009. You had always been a huge fan of Steven R McQueen, especially as you loved his character development of Jeremy Gilbert - perhaps it was the fact that, once that scrawny and drugged up boy had overcome so much; the death of his parents, the death of his Aunt Jenna and Uncle John and now? He was a muscular guy who took no shit off of no one not even his sister? It was the first day of your new job - working as a make up consultant on the set of TVD and yes, nerves had overloaded your confidence, butterflies seemed to flutter in your stomach for hours on end and the fact that you had been up since 5am trying to decide what to wear for an 8am shift proved how nervous you were. You simply decided to wear a smart yet casual outfit; a pair of designer jeans with a bright coloured shirt which of course, complimented your figure perfectly not to mention the golden curls which hung on your shoulders. After a short drive which seemed like hours but really was just 30 minutes from where you lived, you carefully climbed out of the car and grabbed your large bag from the passengers seat before picking up your makeup bag, which was full of different shades, tones and brands of designer cosmetics; after all it was your first day and you wanted to make a good impression, not to mention that you preferred using your cosmetics as those were the ones which got you the job.

Letting out a deep sigh, you made your way along the car park with a genuine big smile, you felt like you were walking on cloud nine - nothing and I mean nothing was going to ruin your day. That was until, you heard a screech of the brakes and a old beep of the horn coming from a tinted window black 4x4, "seriously? Like you couldn't see me coming?" You shout although it was unlikely for the person in the car in which to hear you. With a simply flick of your hair, you try to recompose your shaken up body before continuing to make your way to set, upon continuing your walk towards set, you continually remind yourself that it was going to be a good day; you were going to meet the cast and you were going to have fun. Upon arrival, you're greeted by the head of hair and make up before being taken through all the health and safety protocols and finally receiving your security badge in which allowed you to have clearance into entering the set. After firmly clipping your ID badge onto the hip of your jeans, you make your way over to your station where you can't help but notice the set of the vampire diaries causing you to grin like a Cheshire Cat - you couldn't believe that it was actually happening, and yes, being the sneaky little devil you are - you grab your iPhone out of your bag and snap a picture of the set before posting it on your Instagram for all of the fan accounts to get jealous over, obviously.

After setting up your station, with all your cosmetics, brushes and a few personal belongings you notice in the corner of your bright green eyes, a figure sat behind in the chair waiting eagerly perhaps to go on set but of course required make up first, causing you to spin carefully on your healed boots, "well.. Who do we have here then?" The male asked, before smirking a little as he answered the question for you, "Little Miss Sharpay from High School musical which doesn't pay attention when walking through the carpark." He chuckled a little as he messed up his dark hair before watching you purse your lips a little, "I'm Steven. I have a feeling we're going to be good friends.." He whispered quietly in your ear as he leaned forward slightly, causing you to feel his muscular body push gently into your breast before pulling away and leaning back in his chair with his signature smile. "Let's begin, shall we?"