1

You've always wondered what it would be like to taste pussy and have someone eat you out. You were 100% straight... but were curious.

You had just moved into your college form last week. You roommate was gay, she told you so herself. Maybe I could ask her, you thought.

So when your roommate, Fran, came out of the shower, you asked, "Fran, I'm just wondering... what does pussy taste like?"

She looked at you wearily, unable to tell if you were joking.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, does it taste like chicken? Or pizza? Or-"

"Okay, okay, stop, I get it," she laughed, coming to sit next to you on your bed. You had on a T-shirt and underwear and she had in just a towel. Her voice lowered and she said, "It tastes salty..? I dunno, every person tastes different, I guess."

After a moment, you asked, "what do I taste like?"

"Well, let's see," she whispered and slowly ran his fingers up you thigh and towards your pussy. Pushing your underwear aside, she pushed two fingers in.

You let out a soft moan as she pumped them a few times and then took them out, bringing them to her lips.

"You taste... really, really good," she said quietly.

"I do?" you asked and she nodded.

"You really wanna know what pussy tastes like?" she asked and you nodded. She spread her legs, "be my guest."

"Oh, I'm not gay..."

"Duh," she rolled her eyes, lifting up the towel so I could see her clit. "It's for educational purposes of course. No feelings attatched and shit like that."

You looked from her to her pussy... you were so curious.

"Okay," you said hesitantly.

"You gotta make me cum, the fresh kind tastes better," she unwrapped the towel and threw it in the floor. You glanced at her breasts and gulped. She leaned back.

"I don't know how..." you said.

"Fine," she huffed, sitting up, "lean back."

"What?" you looked at her, shocked.

"You gotta feel it first," she shrugged.

"Your gonna eat me out?"

"Sure, why not," she shrugged. You leaned back into the bed and Fran slowly lifted you shirt up and pulled down you underwear. You could feel yourself getting wet.

She spread your legs slowly and you could feel her breath on your pussy. Leaning down, she placed her mouth over your clit and sucked. Flickering her tongue over you pussy, she shook her face slightly.

Waves of pleasure were crashing over you.

"Oh fuck," you arched your back. Fran's hands shot out and rested on your stomach to keep you still. She took the top of her tongue and pushed it into you pussy slightly. "Oh shit..."

Fran brought one hand down and pushed two fingers inside of you while still sucking. You reached down and pushed the hair out of her face while panting breathlessly. She looked up at you while still licking your pussy and you both made she contact. She reached her other hand up and massaged your right breast.

Fran added another finger and started pumping faster. Suddenly she stopped and pulled her fingers out. She used both hands to stretch your pussy apart and then licked right inside you.

"Fran! Oh my gosh!" you arched your back again. She then put two fingers inside of you again, but this time instead of pumping, she curled them. It sent you over then edge and you said, "I'm gonna cum, holy shit!"

Fran looked up at you and then started licking you more furiously. Finally you got your climax and let out a loud shout. You legs shook and your breathing was heavy. Fran crawled up to you and kissed you. You could taste yourself.

"That's what you taste like," she whispered and then said, "my turn."