The Mystery Named Hinata Shouyo

"Introducing your new manager, Hinata Shouyo." the coach's stern voice echoed through the halls and we all turned to the door in confusion.

The metal doors pushed open and it was almost as if a burst of light rushed into the gym.

A tiny boy with a mob of crazy, bright, orange hair jumped into the Hall with an ear-to-ear grin, "HEELLLOOOO!!~"

He bounced up and down with a volleyball in between his hands.

"This is your new manager."

A few seconds passed before the whole gym erupted, "EH- HIIIIM!?"

This kid!? He looked like an elementary student! And.. HE'S INSANELY SHORT!

I walk up to him and use his head as an arm rest, holy crap his hair was so fluffy.

"Hey, hey~ what's your height, little kid?" I ask.

He shoots me an annoyed stare and then takes a deep breath, somehow he created a.. really intense atmosphere.

"Hey, could you not comment on my height?" he looked up at me with this creepy smile and an unsettling shine in his eyes.

EEK- SO SCARRY! HE SEEMED SO CUTE BEFORE! I instantly jerked my hand back.

"Hah, Atsumu, scared of him?" my brother teased.

"For your information, if you annoy me too much, I WILL bite you!" the boy put his hands on his hips, proudly smiling in his victory.    

That was how I came across the mystery named Hinata Shouyo.