dave strider, the kinky bitch - part ond

A/N
i haven't written smut in a hot minute and i'm half asleep rn so srry if this is shittu lol

"what do you want?"

i asked as the disgusting dave strider walked over onto my bed. he had the most fucking irritating smirk on his face, and for some reason whenever i looked down at his pants all i saw was a shitty human book that he stuffed down there for god knows what reason.
i was just minding my fucking business, postering pyrope, but i guess shes gonna need to wait for a god damn minute so i can get this idiot out of my room.

"oh come on dude, can't a strider have a little fun?"

i nearly three up at his disgusting voice.

"for god fucking sake don't call me 'dude' and what fun? can't you go do something with lalonde or some shit?"

i asked as i cocked an eyebrow. he shrugged and grabbed the laptop from my lap, putting it to the side and getting on my lap.

"what the fu-"

i tried to talk, but i got cut off by dave kissing my neck and grabbing one of my horns.

"strider get there fuck off of me-"

i said quickly, but he soon started rubbing the base of my left horn, which made me whimper slightly. what the fuck was he doing? we weren't even matesprites. suddenly, i felt him kiss a more sensitive spot of my neck. a gasped slightly.

"that's it... good kitty..."

he said in a disgusting, yet unsettlingly sexy voice before he licked that spot of my neck. he then lightly nibbled on it, and i could feel my bulge already starting to get excited. fuck.

"s-strider please- j-just stop-"

i tried to say, although his current actions, plus the intense grinding that was happening had already made my bulge slip out of its pocket, which meant there was no way we could stop, even if i wanted to. i could smell cherry red filling the air as a soft groan of pleasure escaped my lips. holy shit. were strider and i about to pail? i mean, i always felt a little red for him, and i always think of him when i try touching myself, but gog i never thought this would happen. he lightly licked my right gown, which made me whine softly. he then started sucking on it, which released a soft moan from me.

"yes~ good kitten~ keep up the sounds~ it only makes daddy more hungry~"

i don't know what the flying fuck a 'daddy' is but i assumed he was talking about himself, so i moaned again. he seemed to enjoy that since his grinding only got rougher.
he soon stood up and smirked. what the fuck? was he just gonna fuckjng leave me here like this? i saw his hands go to one of his pockets, where he pulled out rope and handcuffs. holy shit. he gave a smug smile. i don't trust that at all.

"s-strider..."

he looked down at me, a confused look on his face.

"c-can you lock the fucking door... please.."

dave smirked.

"what, you don't want anyone knowing kitten? you don't want anyone walking in~"

"actually, strider, no, i don't, do do whatver the fuck you want to me, but please, just close the nooksucking door."

i demanded. he sighed and nodded, walking off to the side of the room. he locked the door but soon came back for me. he smirked and pulled me off of the bed, then sat me on the ground, right next to the bedpost. he handcuffed my hands together, then tied them, my waist, and my ankles to the bedpost. he then ripped off all my clothes besides my boxers, literally. sad, i kinda liked that sweater. he then searched through his pocket again, and pulled out a leash. god dammit. he put a collar around my neck, then out the leash on it. he also set some sort of a remote on the bed. he smirked and took off his own shirt. he watched as he took everything else out of his pockets, although he covered it so i couldn't see, and put it all under the bed.

"really strider?"

he nodded and lightly kissed me before he took off his pants, leaving him in just his boxers and stupid shades. he ripped off my boxers, and then grabbed something from under the bed. it was a vibrator. he slid it into my dripping nook, which i was positive already stained my floors and bedpost. he didn't turn it on though. he grabbed my bulge firmly in his hand before he lightly licked the tip. i whimpered and whined. he then started pumping it with his hand.

"now kitty, if you cum before i tell you to, you'll be punished."

he said as he quickened his head, but soon let go of it. i let out a soft gasp, although one he turned the vibrator onto the lowest setting, a small moan escaped my lips. i could feel my heart throbbing. my bulge was wiggling around, trying to find something to latch onto. it ended up twisting around my leg, which made me wince. it started pumping itself, and i was suddenly filled with pleasure. dave quickly grabbed it though, and held it tightly, keeping me from getting anymore pleasure then he wanted me to. god i wish he would take off those stupid shades of his. with his empty hand, he bumped up the vibration inside of me a bit, which made me moan slightly. he started lightly kissing my grub scars. i whimpered.

"kitten~ i don't want you just moaning, i want you to scream for me~"

"s-strider i'm not r-r-really the screaming ty- ah- mmnh- ..type.."

he smirked.

"i can make you scream if i want to."

that made my face flush red. i bit my lip as he bit down on my grub scars, which made me moan a bit louder, and make me feel a knot start to form in my stomach. god fucking dammit. i did not want to know what dave's idea of being punished was at all. suddenly, he let go of my bulge, and it immediately wrapped around his arm, and pumped itself quickly, i could feel the knot growing tighter. i didn't know what to do. i couldn't move anything. i soon released, panting. my red genetics got all over my stomach and dave's hand and arm. i quickly felt fear rise in ms. he grabbed the remote he put on the bed and pushed a button, which made the collar around my neck zap me. i winced out in pain, although there was still pleasure behind it because of the god awful vibrations going through my nook.

"it'll only get worse kitty~ learn to control yourself~"

i nodded quickly, although dave soon grabbed my bulge and pumped it, which made me fill with pleasure. he then pulled his boxers off and i saw his giant human bulge. he smirked and very slowly, slid it into my nook. it took an extremely long time, but it only hurt more as he got further in.

"ow..shit..."

i mumbled through groans and whimpers.

"what? can't handle all nine inches, plus the biggest sized vibrator all at once?"

he said once he was fully inside me. i nodded softly, this really fucking hurt. he then turned the vibration inside me to its highest setting, and slid my bulge into his mouth. which made my body start to fill with pleasure again. he quickly started bobbing his head, and i knew that he was just trying to get me more excited while i adjusted. he soon pulled back and looked up at me. i lightly nodded and he immediately started bucking his hips into me. at first i was swearing out of the pain, although it soon turned into loud moans from the pleasure. as he continued, i only got louder, and louder, and soon, i was screaming and moaning daves first and last name. i knew he was close, and i was too, although i knew i couldn't release until he told me so. he went faster and faster and soon stopped as i realized a warm liquid fill my nook.

"you can cum now kitten."

he said softly and i soon released. he pulled out of me, my nook dripping of warm red and white genetics. he pulled the vibrator out of me, and lightly kissed me. although i could tell from his stupid face that this wasn't over quite yet.

first, suck my dick if anything is spelt wrong i don't care to go look again, second, there will be a part two, although it might take a while to write so just keep your horny asses chill for a bit ;3