Bathroom Breaks

Knees down on the cold,hard tiles floor as I licked the tip of his long erected penis.His hands wrapped tightly around my neck squeezing slightly,the atmosphere filled with the faint sounds of his moans as I sucked hard on his dick.I swallowed his salty liquid as he broke in my mouth feeling the warmth go down my throat. "Oh yeah your such a naughty girl Vanessa." "Yes I am daddy." He pulled up his boxers and zipped up his pants while I popped two mints in my mouth, didn't want to kill everyone with prick breath am I right."So that was fun" he said softly while planting soft kisses on my neck."Maybe next time we should do it at my place instead of the school toilet." I was about to reply but I was stopped by the ringing of the school bell."I have to go or I'll be late for class sorry." "Or u can skip class,stay with me and we could have a great time."he said while slowly dragging his hands up my thighs attempting to take off my tights."You know I have to go Travis."I planted a kiss on his cheek and left for class.

So I guess your probably trying to figure out what kind of person I am in your head right now let me clear it up for you.First of all I'm 16 years old,I'm medium height (short),I'm hella thick,I have really light brown eyes,I have long curly blackish brownish hair ummmmm (thinkinggggg) and I am light brown in colour. I go to Nortenville Highschool and I'm in 11th grade(why do I have to think of a description for my own self) .I'm a straight A student I litterally never fail an exam,I'm president of the art club,I have great relationships with all the teachers,I help out old people in need,I have never gotten into any trouble and i'm kind,loving and caring.When you see me you may  think that I'm this perfect little girl who has all her grades never gets into trouble and lives by her parents rules but all that is just a cover story a backup that ensures no one will know about what really goes on in my life,no one will know the real me except you. The real me is totally the opposite of all that goody good girl shit.

I arrived at my chemistry class and sat with my friends Chelsey,Mya and Bridget. They are the most successful,rich and nerdy girls at school together with me of course but that was also part of their cover story. The first time I met Chelsey   she was sniffing up crack with some dude she just met. I didn't even know that we were going to the same school until I saw her at lunch. Chelsey has aqua blue eyes,wavy blond hair,tall (unlike me ಠ_ʖಠ) she's hella thick (like me) ,light in colour and a drug addict.Compared to where I met Chelsey,where I met Mya was even worse.We met during a threesome while she had cock up her cunt she was sucking my pussy.If u ever wanna get your pussy sucked the best in your life I would totally recommend Mya.
Mya is brown in colour,has really curly hair, she's short, cute (but never call her cute), she is also thick and does the most insane things when it comes to sex. Bridget on the other hand is a petite girl with hazel eyes she's  tall,white in colour and has cute brown hair. Chelsey, Mya and I met her in a club's girls bathroom completely drunk with prick shoved up her ass and all of this leads back to us today in chemistry class waiting for the teacher to arrive .

"Soo Vanessa what we're you up to" Mya smirked at me. "Nothiiiing." "Oh it was totally something right Bridget." "Yeah I think it was totally something Chelsey. Ok you guys calm down I  was just having a little fun in the bathroom no biggie."The last time you said no biggie your hands were litterally up my pussy so wat is it." Chelsey it's nothiiing,it's nothing, welllllllll I had sex with the hot janitor Travis in the girls bathroom. "OMG and you didn't invite us waw"Bridget grinned. All of this was interupted by the ring of the second bell for class to start and our chemistry teacher Mr.Mathew saying good evening ladies. We all greeted him and opened our notebooks while the other kids entered. We also went into full nerd mode listening carefully to every word that came out of Mr.Mathew's mouth.
Since chemistry was our last class (thank God) the bell of freedom rang signalling the end of school and the beginning of me and my friends daily mischief.