Chapter 1

"JESSICA YOURE GOING TO BE LATE"

I hated when my mom called me Jessica, I understand that it's my real name but seriously -- Jess is just so much nicer.

It's the first day of senior year, finally! I am so excited to just get out of high school and away from the biggest pimple on my existance -- my twin brother.  I have no idea how Nash and I are twins, we are the complete opposites.  I hate being front and center for the world to see. Nash, however, is the flashiest person I know and is always looking for ways to be in the center of attention.  Especially now that he's "famous", it ruined my life!! I can't catch a break anywhere.  It's always screaming girls asking me to give nash this and to tell him that.

I ran downstairs to catch my mom on her way out, only to have to wait for the drama king himself, ultimately making me late for the first day.

Later That Day

*bell rings*
I rush out of my classroom to try and not get caught by --
"Hey there pretty lady" oh god not this ass.

Matthew Espinosa thinks hes the king of the school because he's Nash's best friend and "famous" for being a "bad boy" but in all reality, hes just an ass that gets girls to sleep with him and makes them fall in love with that beautiful smile and his wonderful laugh and his perfectness.... no. He's an ass and he's utterly perfect.  But he's Nash's best friend and deemed off limits.

"What do you want Espinosa?"

"How about I walk you to class?"

"I'd rather drown."

"Ouch, maybe the little goody twoshoes isn't as good as she seems."

Matt winks as I roll my eyes.

"Bye."

"See you later sweet thanggg."

God is he perfect.