DEAD MOM.

Hiccup flew to his house, from The Great Hall, after an argument with his dad about his mom. He got off Toothless and walked in, shutting the door after said dragon entered. Hiccup slumped on the sofa and sighed. The boy glanced at a drawing of him and his mom hung on the wall; it must've been drawn just after he was born by how young he is in it. The viking heir smiled slightly, "Hey Mom," He chuckled. "Dead Mom." He sighed. "I need a little help here." He sat up. "I'm probably talking to myself here, but Dead Mom, I gotta ask." The brunette stood up and grabbed the drawing. "Are you really in the ground? 'Cause I feel you all around me." He puts the drawing back - "Are you here," - and slides his hand down it slowly. "Dead Mom?" Toothless nudged Hiccup's hand, said viking strokes his head. "Dead Mom."

The green eyed boy walks up stairs to his room, thinking about his mom.

"Dead Mom, I'm tired of trying to iron out my creases."

Hiccup sits down on his bed. He scoffs, "I'm a bunch of broken pieces," The little teddy his mom made, the one he got from Breakneck Bog, catches his eye. "It was you who made me whole!" He looks away quickly.

"Everyday Dad's starin' at me. Like all 'Hurry up, get happy. Move along'."

His fists clench and he tries not to tear up. "'Forget about your mom'."

He spots the drawing of him and his parents on his bedside table, "'Cause Daddy's in denial. Daddy doesn't wanna feel! He wants me to smile and clap like a performing seal!" He grabs the drawing.

"Ignored it for a while, but Daddy's lost his mind for real!"

The boy sighs sadly. "You won't believe the mess that we've become..." He mumbles. He puts the drawing back, but facing towards his bedside table.

Hiccup lays down onto his back, whispering to himself, "You're my home, my destination. And I'm your clone, your strange creation." He grabs the teddy, holding it close to his chest.

"You held my hand and life came easy."

His eyebrows furrow.

"Now jokes don't land-"

"And no one sees me." The boy quickly sits up. "Nothing seems to fit!" His eyes glance down at the teddy in his hands. "Mama, is this it? Are you receiving? I want something to believe or I'm done!" Hiccup throws the teddy onto his pillow.

"Take me where my soul can run!"

He stands up, his arms go out wide. "Or I'll be in my bedroom, so wake me when I'm twenty-one!" He spots Stoick fly past his window and points at him. "Daddy's moving forward but Daddy didn't lose a mom!" He chokes on a sob that he tries not to let out.

The boy then runs to his window, looking up at the sky, "Mama won't you send a sign? I'm running out of hope and time; A plague of mice, a lightning strike, or drop a nuclear bomb!"

He walks away from the window, "No more playing Daddy's game." The brunette grabs his hair out of frustration. "I'll go insane if things don't change." He spins round to face the teddy laying on his pillow - he smiles while nodding. "Whatever it takes to make him say your name," He smiles awkwardly and huffs out a laugh. "Dead Mom!" His head snaps to the door when he hears it open.