𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸🍑

𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"It's not like I don't want a child." Naomi shrugged. "So it's basically either you nut in me, or I chop yo dick off."

They were now at the house.

Naomi and Kentrell in their room, and Tory went home.

Naomi didn't want her to go, but her mom was calling for her.

So she let Ben give her a ride home.

"Naomi if you don't shut the fuck up." Kentrell said as he walked up to her.

"Really want me to shut up?" She smirked. "Make me."

He smirked back, before grabbing her neck tighlty. "That's all you want huh? Dick?"

She bit her lip. "Stupid ass question, duhh."

"Mhmm, stop getting smart before you don't get shit." He mugged her before pulling her into a kiss.

She immediately kissed him back, as he backed up to the bed while they stripped each other out of their clothes.

"Lemme eat it bae." He mumbled into the kiss as she took off his pants.

Naomi ignored him, before going down to his pants, taking off his boxers and gripping his dick.

He bit his lip watching as she flicked her tongue around the tip, all while stroking him.

She then licked up and down his dick, wetting it, up before sliding half of him in her mouth.

He groaned grabbing her hair, pushing the rest of him in her mouth as the tip of his dick hit her throat.

"Fuckkk." He closed his eyes as she started bobbing her head at a fast pace.

Sliding some of him out, she pushed it back in her mouth, all while stroking the bottom half as his groans got louder.

She then pushed all of him in her mouth, gagging a bit before pulling away making a pop sound.

Naomi then looked up at Kentrell, stroking him with both hands as she licked around her lips.

She smirked teasing him, swiping her tongue around his dick making him smack his lips.

"N-naomi stop playing." He mumbled before grabbing his dick and shoving it in her mouth.

It took her off guard, but she gained control bobbing her head as he started to stroke his dick in her mouth.

She matched the pace he was going, swirling her tongue around the tip, and slightly sucking at it all while he mouth fucked her.

Groaning he pushed himself deep into her and pulling on her hair while she opened her mouth wider for him.

"Shittt." He dragged out, pulling her head back some, as he dropped all of him in her mouth stroking in and out of her mouth at a fast pace.

She looked up at him, and if she could of smiled, she would have.

He then felt his nut coming, and she noticed as she started to stroke him with one hand.