𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂💕

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 21, 2020

"Get yo ass up Naomi." I laughed as I sat across from her while her head was laid flat on the breakfast table.

"Leave me aloneeeeee." She mumbled.

"Didn't nobody tell you to threaten me if I didn't nut in you." I shrugged. "And now you gotta accept the consequences."

"First off." She rose her head up. "It only takes a lil, YOU went overboard."

I smacked my lips. "How?"

"You know exactly how, nigga you practically folded me up like a pretzel." She mugged me.

"You said let's try new shit, so I decided to show you new shit." I laughed.

"I know but damnnnn I'm only one person, I can't take all that." She whined.

Getting up, I made my way to the side that she was sitting on, and sat by her. "Stop whining and shit."

She laid her head on my shoulder pouting. "But I'm not whining."

"Yes you is." I chuckled. "Toughen up guhh."

"Mhmm, whatever." She mumbled.

"Don't be mhm me." I smacked her thigh and she jumped raising her head.

"Don't you know I'll kill you?" She asked. "Do that shit again."

"Damn yo mood changed quick as fuck, but you gone do what? Huh?" I asked as I smacked her thigh again before getting up running hearing her chase after me.

I ran right upstairs to our room, and she smacked her lips following.

Laying back in the bed, I watched with a smirk on my face as she walked in. "Come hea baby."

She walked over to me, and laid on me as I held her waist. "Don't be hitting me like that."

"You know I was playing anyways, chill out." I mumbled kissing her lips as she kissed me back.

She be serious a lot.

Of course I know that, but I still be fucking with her though.

It's funny when she mad.

"I love you Kentrell." She mumbled against as her head was laid in my neck.

"I love you too Naomi." I smiled thinking about our future.

"You know you mighty quiet." I mumbled but then realized that she was sleep.

Damn she must still be tired.

It's 3 something though.

Before I could shake her senseless so she could wake up, I heard knocking.

Moving her gently off me, I went downstairs, and to the door.

Opening it, I seen the gang, and Tory.

"Wassam." I greeted them with a smile, letting them in.