𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝘀😡

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 20, 2020

"I should throw up on yo ass." I mugged Kentrell as I sat up from the floor going over to the sink.

"It's not my fault, I recall you saying either I nut in you or you cut my dick off." He laughed.

I got our my toothbrush, and rinsed it off before adding toothpaste, and started brushing my teeth. "Yeah I know, but still."

"Yo ass get mad about shit that you said." He laughed shaking his head. "You wanna go to the doctor mamas?"

I pouted and nodded my head while still mugging him through the mirror.

He smirked, and bit his lip at me. "You sexy as hell when you mugging."

I just rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him as he continued to watch me.

Nigga watch me do everything.

I finished brushing my teeth, and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash as we both walked out the bathroom.

"You know there is a possibility that you might just be pregnant, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I know. I told you that's what I wanted." I shrugged. "One kid and that's enough, labor be painful."

"Yeah no, see ion think you read the fine print when we got together." He walked up to me. "You having how many I want."

"Nigga bye, we got together in yo dreams. LITERALLY" I laughed pushing him back. "Ian doing shit you say, because I do as I as I please."

"Since when you got cut like that slime?" He asked. "Since when you just got so real?"

I busted out laughing as he laughed with me.

"We been knew I was cut like that, and leave that video where it's at." I said. "Video was funny no cap though."

"A lot of my fans be laughing when I be going off on a nigga or bitch." He shrugged.

"Yeah, they take you serious but then they don't." I said.

He chuckled. "I guess you could say that, but come on though. Let's go to the doctor."

I nodded my head as I put on my shoes, got my purse, and phone as we walked downstairs.

"What y'all doing in here?" I asked as we walked past the living room seeing Tory and Ben on the couch eating and watching tv.

"Watching tv." They both said as they kept their eyes on the screen.

Got a feeling they like each other.

"Ben I already told you, she's a minor." I said.

"But she called me over." He smacked his lips.

"We gone have a talk with you later Tory." Kentrell pulled my arm as we went to the door.

"Yeah, as soon as I come back." I said before we walked out and closed the door.