𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀😉

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 6, 2020

"Mane Naomi stop hitting on me. It's been fucking days, and yo ass ain't stop hitting me yet." I smacked my lips pushing her lightly on the bed.

Her dramatic ass fell all out on the bed, yelling and shit.

Ian even push her that hard.

Ever since she found out about how many babies she's having, she decided she wanted to beat on me.

This girl been hitting on me for about some weeks now.

And ain't stopped yet.

But it ain't even my fault.

Maybe it is.

But shit she asked for it, so it's her fault too.

"Chill out, you know Ian push you that much." I grabbed her, lifting her up.

She chuckled. "Yeah, I know."

"You not mad no more?" I asked.

"Boy yes, who the fuck you think about to push out three big head ass Kentrell's?" She asked, mugging me.

All she want is boys.

"Ian even got a big head, the fuck." I mugged her. "And, I want all girls."

"SHIT I KNOW YOU LYING" She yelled. "Three girls running around here? With me and your personality? Hell no."

"Yeah ma, I already got hella boys. Now I want hella girls." I smirked.

"Noooo, imma cry if I have all girls." She pouted. "They gone go through bullshit."

"What you mean?" I tilted my head confused.

"PERIODS, MOOD CHANGES, WANNA BE GROWN, AND SHIT" She yelled.

"Look yo ass can handle that period shit, whatever it is. But the rest, I got that." I shrugged. "Ain't about to be acting grown with me."

"Shit you? I'll beat they ass." She mumbled. "Good ass black ass fucking belt."

"Hell nawl." I shooked my head laughing. "So you gone be whooping our kids?"

"Yeahhhh, because we both know you not." She shrugged. "You'll yell at them, but you ain't gone whoop them. So I am."

"Yeah, we gone see." I mumbled.

"Mhmm, and you must got a powerful ass dick, because ain't no way." She laid down on the bed.

"Yeahh, I guess so." I shrugged, laying down with her, pulling her on me.

Her birthday coming up, wonder what she wanna do.

"What you wanna do for yo birthday ma?" I asked.

"Shit nothing." She sighed. "Because I'm pregnant, can't drink, can't go to the club, so nothing."

Imma still do something for her, throw her a party or some shit like that.