𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗢 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬😝

𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗮-𝗡𝗮
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 15, 2020

"WAKE YO BLACK ASS UP" I heard Kentrell loud ass voice.

I smacked my lips, as I rose up and my hand slapped him right across his face.

"Bitch slapped yo ass." I mumbled, stepping out of bed, and stretching walking to the bathroom.

Fuck is he waking me up this early for?

"See you lucky it's yo motherfucking birthday, because I woulda beat yo ass." He smacked his lips, following me.

Yeah, I know it's my birthday.

A bitch still need sleep.

"Lies." I chuckled, grabbing my toothbrush, running water on it, before adding toothpaste and brushing my teeth.

"Mhmm, you the one lying." He leaned against the wall. "You always tryna argue with me Naomi, Ian even do shit."

I laughed, because it sounds like he's whining.

I never heard him do that before.

"Yes the fuck you did, waking me up like that. It's too fucking early." I spit mumbling, spitting out the toothpaste.

"Girl it's fucking 1 o'clock, PM" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Them three babies got yo ass thinking it's 7 something in the morning."

"Yo fault, AGAIN I say. Yo fucking fault." I finished brushing my teeth, washing my mouth out, and started cleaning my face.

"It's not, you the one with some good ass pussy." He smirked. "But more importantly, Happy Birthday babygirl."

I smiled big looking at him, before hugging his body. "Thank youuuu."

I don't even really want anything for my birthday.

Just the bed to myself for one whole day so I can do nothing but sleep and eat all day.

He hugged me back, kissing my forehead as he smiled. "You welcome ma. Is you ready for us to turn you up and don't turn you down?"

I busted out laughing. "Nigga I'm pregnant, I can't do nothing."

"Mhmm, that's what you think." He mumbled. "But forreal dress nice today, I wanna take you somewhere."

When do I not dress nice?

I simply nodded my head as I started me a shower.

"OH SHIT, CAN I JOIN YOU?" He ran right back in the bathroom, peaking his head in the doorway. "CAN I PLEASE JOIN YOU?"

I laughed, nodding my head. "Yeah, and you ain't gotta do all that."

"But I do." He chuckled, walking in and closing the door as he walked over to me.

I checked the water making sure it was hot like I wanted it, and I took off my night clothes, then got in.

Kentrell did the same, getting in behind me as I stepped up to the water letting it hit my body.

Just as I was reaching for the soap, Kentrell laughed, and smacked it out of my hand.