𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀💞

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 25, 2021

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 25, 2021

"Ion even see why you keep questioning me Naomi." I smacked my lips. "Ion want that bitch."

Knew this shit was gone make me seem sneaky, shoulda just told her.

Now I gotta deal with it.

"I was just asking." She shrugged with her eyebrows up, looking mad. "You must want me to go to jail for killing two people?"

"Two? What you mean?" I looked confused.

"Imma go kill her then imma come back home and kill you." She explained. "And I hope you know I'm not even fucking playing. Ion share."

"But I'm not even cheating, I stay being around you." I smacked my lips.

"I know, but you making yourself seem so guilty." She shrugged. "So sneaky."

Now what imma do?

"You don't trust me?" I asked her.

"Oh I trust you." She nodded her head. "Trust you to do exactly what I know you gone do, realize I know you more than you think."

"You do?" I asked.

"Duhh, I been in your dreams and thoughts for a long ass time." She smirked. "So of course."

"What I'm thinking now?" I asked.

"Maybe, ion know why this bitch keep questioning me." She said. "I know you been calling me a bitch in yo head."

True.

"Maybe." I shrugged, pulling her on my lap.

"Maybe my ass, don't be calling me no bitch." She smacked her lips slapping me upside my head.

She has a serious hitting problem.

"Didn't I tell you to stop hitting on me?" I asked. "Naomi I'll beat all three of them babies out yo ass."

"You know you won't." She laughed. "You love me too much."

"If you love me enough to kill me, I love you enough to beat yo ass." I shrugged.

"That doesn't make sense Kentrell." She looked at me confused.