𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵🥀

𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP QUESTIONING ME?" Kentrell yelled at Naomi as they stood right in each other's faces. "YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE A NIGGA ANYMORE"

Guns pointed right at each other chests.

Over the lil minutes that had passed by, shit got heated.

Not in a good way though.

Naomi crazy, Kentrell crazy, and two crazy people do not mix.

Kentrell wasn't himself at the moment, he was lil top.

And lil top didn't really give a fuck about what he do, or who he hurts.

But really Naomi was stressing Kentrell out, keep questioning him and shit.

When she should've just believed him the first time.

He said no, so he meant no.

But Naomi was always overthinking things, always was to worry about things.

She didn't know what to believe anymore, everything was so confusing to her.

She wanted to believe him so bad, but something was telling her not to.

Why would he even cheat on her?

She's basically the girl or his dreams.

And he would cheat?

Something wasn't adding up, and Naomi wanted to know the truth, so she could stop worrying.

"WELL WHY YOU NOT ANSWERING IT KENTRELL? WHY? THESE SIGNS TELLING ME YOU HIDING SOMETHING, WHAT IS IT?" She yelled back at him, tears now running down her face.

"FUCK IS YOU CRYING FA? AND YOU MUST NOT KNOW THIS AIN'T EVEN KENTRELL, IT'S TOP, ION GIVE A FUCK" He mugged her.

She sighed, pacing around in front of him, gun still cocked, and loaded ready to be used.

Sometimes Naomi let people get under her skin, and she shouldn't do that.

"AT THE POINT ION EVEN FUCKING THINK YOU LOVE ME, IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME, AND BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK I SAY" Top continued to snap, his gun still in his hand.

Nobody was home with them, but Tory was suppose to be coming soon.

Maybe Naomi should call her and tell her to not come yet.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU HEAR ME NAOMI, YOU KEEP QUESTIONING A NIGGA, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO? YOU A LIL TOO PERFECT" He continued snapping. "OH YEAH, I FORGOT, NOBODY WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH YO ASS, CAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST FUCK THEY NIGGA"

Naomi looked back at him, with anger in her eyes.

Naomi didn't have another personality or nothing, but she didn't have anger problems.

She hurt people when she's upset, or mad.

Without even thinking, she shot him right in his leg.