THE REAPER

❝ breaking your heart was the hardest thing i had to do, but i hadno choice but to keep you safe ❞

hardest thing i had to do, but i had
no choice but to keep you safe ❞

There are many, many elements that pertain to keeping a timeline in order. There are the employees that tend to the timeline in a larger sense, but of course, that's not where all the fun is. On an individual scale, one of the lesser-known positions are the Reapers. These are the ones assigned to as many individuals at a time to protect them and make sure they die at the correct time in order to not create issues in the timeline. Now, normally a Reaper is assigned as many ordinary beings as they can at a time -- all in the same area, all the same age. So, with Vincent's luck, his last subject dies the day the Hargreeve's siblings are manifested into existence. Of course, he gets stuck with the weird ones who's primary purpose is to fuck things up. He thought things couldn't get worse when Number Five traveled forward in time and began to work for the Commission. That was until Reginald Hargreeves died and all the siblings were in one place again. Vincent really didn't get paid enough for this shit.

BILL SKARSGARD as VINCENT DEMONT❝ i deserve a raise for all the shit you guys put me through

❝ i deserve a raise for all the shit you guys put me through. vietnam, klaus? really? ❞

GEMMA CHAN as EVANGELINE ZHOU❝ dude, like our number one rule is to not get directly involved in their lives, what do you think you're doing? ❞

❝ dude, like our number one rule is to not get directly involved in their lives, what do you
think you're doing? ❞

NOTE.

so the real ones will remember this story from like a year ago when the umbrella academy first premiered but uhh with a few changes she is BACK because i love klaus and he deserves better! also, beautiful gif above made by hexgirIs as well as the gorgeous cover!

STARTED: August 5, 2020
POSTED: December 5, 2020
ENDED: