𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Hayato and I started dating after that day. We had our differences, but we always accepted them.

As December begins, the city's shifted completely into Christmas mode with all the Christmas decorations and stuff.

"It's so nice out today. The air is cold and I feel like I'm about to freeze soon~" I sarcastically sang, shivering.

"That's because you forgot to wear a jacket. Idiot." Hayato scolded, covering me with a jacket he had.

"Why are you carrying an extra jacket with you?" I asked, curious as to why he would bring a jacket that he won't even use.

"That's because you're forgetful. And knowing you, you forgot your own jacket, and probably gave it to your sister." he scoffed. He's not wrong, though...

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Taka chanted, lifting his arms up. I giggled and carried him in my arms.

"Even though you're her boyfriend, Y/n is still mine!" Taka stuck his tongue out at Hayato.

"Why you..." Hayato clenched his fist, an irk mark popping out of his forehead.

"That's enough." I stopped him before he could smack Taka. He glared at Taka before turning away, stuffing his hand in his pocket.

I suddenly got an idea which I think will go my way or just backfire, but it's worth giving it a shot.

I sneakily snaked my hand towards his before grabbing it. Flustered, he looked at me.

"Idiot" Hayato grumbled, intertwining his fingers with mine, his ears turned into an interesting shade of red.

I guess it went my way.

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Breath pale against the numbing air, she blinked thoughtfully as the frost patiently kissed her face, captivated by the soft, dusty illusions of light that sat heavy on her eyelashes.

She adored the snow, moreso when it was falling. She's annoyingly adorable too.

"You really like the snow, huh?" I asked, staring at her eyes that sparkled at the sight of the snow.

"I've never really touched snow before. My father would always say to go back to bed to avoid getting sick." she responded.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"So, why is Kotaro staring at that pachinko flyer? He seems a little young for gambling." I heard Usaida say.

"Gambling is pretty fun, you know." I mentioned, entering the daycare room.

"G-Good morning!"

"Good morning"

"Good Morning, Ryu-kun, Usaida, Kotaro." I smiled at them.

"Morning" Hayato greeted.

"I met a way cooler Santa than that! He was in the toy section! And I...I asked him for a transformation belt!" Taka exclaimed.

"Sorry to tell you, Taka, but Santa only visits good boys and girls. So he might not come see you this year." Usaida stated.

"Hey, Usaida-san!"