PROLOGUE

Tip...Toe...Tip...Toe

'Better be quite so that I can go out freely'

I was about to open the door then suddenly...

"Mia,going somewhere?"

'Mom!!!'

"Uhhmm...j-jogging?" I said without turning around to face her

"Really? 2:30 in the morning and sweetie your carrying a shoulder bag" Crap!I forgot that I'm carrying it!!!Nice excuse Mia!

"I actually want to--"

"Turn around" her voice is getting scary...

My mom actually isn't a strict kind of mom...Well,sometimes she is...But she's very kind and lovable in some ways...

I don't have a choice to turn around and saw her looking at me while crossing arms...

"What are you really up to sweetie...Lagi ka nalang lumalabas ng sikreto and the worse,at this time..." She approach me and took my shoulder bag...My things are in there!!!

"M-mom I'll go back to--"

"Hang on" Damn!!!She's opening my bag! I can't look!Mom please stop!!!

"What have you got in here?" She asked curiously...I'm already sweating because of nervousness

'Please...Don't open it!!!'

I saw her putting her hand inside my bag to get something when...

"What are you two doing at this late time"

'Thank goodness,Dad!'

"Oh honey,did we wake you up?" Mom asked and approach dad forgetting about my bag...Thank God!

"I'm thirsty and want to have a drink then I saw you two" he said while yawning...He's eyes landed on me then heave a sigh "Are you trying to go out again?"

"Uhmmm" I can't think of what to say...I want to lie but I'm sure they won't believe it

"Ok,for now,go back to your room and I have an announcement to make later on breakfast" he said that makes me nod...Mom gave me back my bag and I was about to go upstairs when dad spoke again

"And don't try to go out again later when we go back to bed or I'll lock you up next time" he warned

"Ok dad...Good night" I said then rolled my eyes...They can't see it cuz I'm already facing my back and walking upstairs...

'What is actually the announcement that Dad wants to say?'

___

I let myself land on the bed and heave a long sigh...You must be wondering of where I want to go at this late time...

Well,my parents are always telling me that I can't go out with my friends...I don't know why...Even weekends!Can't you believe it!Even weekends they don't allow me to hang out with my friends...

That's why I'm already embarrassed cuz everytime they asked me out for shopping or something I can't go with them because of my parents...

I'm just glad cuz my friends are very understanding...We just get to hang out in school often cuz obviously were classmates...