SARAH

I wake up laying on sand. "Ug.. Where am I?" I say to myself. I get up and look around. A desert. I was in a desert. Wait, how did I get here? Oh no! I can't remember anything! God, I just noticed that I'm really thirsty. I sit up. I feel something in my hand. Its a note. I open it up to read it. "Run northeast to get to the camp to get information and survive." What else can I do? Sit here to rot? I have to try to get out of here. I do need the information. Fine, I'll go. I get up to find a compass. I turn until the compass says I'm facing northeast. I start running. My legs hurt so bad so I found a sand dune on the way and sat down. I looked around to see how far I went. I have ran pretty far. I start climbing the sand dune to see how far left. Not that far from where I am, I see little buildings made out of wood. All of a sudden, I hear a loud roar from behind me. I turn around to see a creepy thing charging towards me. I guess that's what the note meant. The camp looks about a mile away from me so I start running towards it to escape the thingy following me. As I am running, I look back to see what behind me and when I did I was faced to face with the thing. I was scared out of my wits so my instincts took over and I sped towards the camp. I approached the doors of camp and knocked urgently. The thing was running at me full speed now. I kept pounding on the doors until they started to open. When the doors open, I see a bunch of kids that look my age all holding spears, swords, and daggers. I slowly put my hands up in the air. "Move out of the way, girl!" A boy shouts harshly. Wow, I made a really bad first impression. I move out of the way and all the kids start to charge. I stare I horror as they destroy the thing. By destroy I mean make the thing explode into gold powder. No one got hurt. I sit down by one of the doors. Everyone comes and surrounds me. "What's your name?" A tough looking boy says. He looks like the leader. "Sarah," I tell them. "Abby, take Sarah to the girls cabin to get her cleaned up," He barked at a girl. the girl, Abby, runs over to me, grabs my hand and takes me away. As I leave, I feel all eyes on me. "So isn't he cute?" Abby asks me. "Who?" "Ryan! He's the leader and all the girls have eyes for him!" She squeals loudly. "He woks out.." She sighs. "Umm... I guess.. maybe?" It sorta came out as a question. "Omg! You don't like him? Your the first." We finally get to the cabin. "That's gonna be your bed." She says as she points to a bed in the back. "Now, let's get you dressed in better clothes." She picks out a blue tank top with blue skinny boot cut jeans. Its totally my style. "I like it. Thanks!" I thank her. "Lets get some food now!" She says as she drags me out the door. When we get there, I sit down next to Abby. "What you do is touch your plate and cup and think of what you want," She explains to me. I think of Pasta with lemonade as the drink. I eat up. It was good! About a minute later, Ryan stands up. "Listen up! We got a newbie! Sarah! Stand up!" I listen to him and stand up. "We will have a camp fire in favor of our new...... resident. Now! go get ready!" Once again Abby takes my arm. We go back to the cabin and she gives me a purple sweatshirt. Then, she puts on a light shade of makeup. ( I don't know where she got it from though! ) We start to head out towards the fire.