➽Chapter 18

The whole family except for Adhyan was present in their room

The whole family except for Adhyan was present in their room. A doctor was present there bandaging Revati's head.

Bhabhi ko kya hua?” Meher asked Vritika in a low voice.

I don't know much, I had come to call her and at that time she wasn't present in the room, after finding her for an hour or so I found her fainted in the bathroom with blood oozing out of her head. So the doctor was called.” Vritika explained

Acha where is Adi bhai in all this, chaos?” Meher asked back to which Vritika just shrugged indicating she has no idea.

After finishing bandaging the wound, the doctor said, “Don't worry I guess she has fainted due to weakness. She'll wake up in an hour or so. Also, I am taking her blood samples for blood test. The reports will be sent by today evening. Just take care that she doesn't stress.”

Everyone nodded and Samay escorted the doctor till his car.

Erisha, you stay with her and D beta call Adhyan and check where he is. Rest others let's get back to our work” Sushila ordered and every body went back to what they were previously doing.

Dishank tried calling Adhyan many times but his phone was unreachable.

✦✧✦✧

The whole family including Revati were peacefully having their lunch when a security guard came running inside.

Dishank sir, a truck full of decorations is standing outside. The driver is saying Adhyan sir has given them the contract of decorating the whole house. Should I let them in?” the guard asked.

Hein? Kounsi party hai?” Erisha asked and others shrugged.

“Ya let them in and let them do what bhaiya has said.” Samay said before anyone could say anything.

Guys, I'll be back in an hour, I have an important work to do. Also dad I am taking your car with me.” Samay again said and ran away

Ajeeb banda hai” Meher murmured.

After the lunch, everybody except Meher retired to their rooms as no one had any work to do.

All clear, you can bring them in.” Meher messaged someone and soon after 10 minutes Samay entered with two couple of their parent's age, a young couple with a 4 year old boy and a teenage boy.

Mimi, they are Swasti aunty and Vinod uncle, Revati bhabhi's parents and this is Rudra bhai, Lisha bhabhi and Kiyaan, Revati bhabhi's brother and his family. They are Nirmala aunty and Anish uncle, Vriti bhabhi's parents and he is Ishaan, her brother.” Samay introduced them and Meher took blessings from the elders.

I have arranged the guest rooms on the first floor for them, you take them there I'll tell the workers to bring some snacks for them. Also you all, please take care that others don't see you, otherwise Adhyan bhai's surprise will be spoiled.” Meher said and the others nodded.

Samay took both the Mishra family and the Lakhani family to the guest rooms.

If you need anything, just call me. I'll be at your service.” Samay joked.

✦✧✦✧

Here in Revati and Adhyan's room,
Revati was trying to call Adhyan while Erisha was laughing at her frustration.

Shut up Eri yaar! Here, I am in tension and you are laughing.” Revati tiredly sat on the bed.

Chill bhabhi, he'll be fine! Anyways quickly get ready, Adhyan bhai has sent this saree for you. The party will start in some time, also there is a surprise for you.” Meher who just barged in spoke.

Revati decided to get ready while Erisha and Meher went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Everyone was present in the party downstairs, media was also present but one person was missing i.e, Adhyan.

We all are here in this unknown party due to Adhyan and he is only missing. What is this party for?” Rajveer spoke to his family and everyone seemed to agree with him except for Meher and Samay.

Chill chachu, bhai will come soon. Don't worry.” Samay spoke and before anyone could counter him,  someone speaking on mic was heard.

“Good evening everyone, you all including my family would be thinking the reason behind this sudden party. So let me explain you all everything. Today is the day our company Chauhan industries completes 75 years of it's existence, this company was started by my grandpa Prithvi Chauhan and we used to celebrate this day every year. But due to some reasons which is known to almost everyone here this celebration went out of everyone's mind. I know we have several revelations to do and we also have some announcements to do. So I would like to call my whole family on stage.” Adhyan spoke and the whole family who was standing shocked climbed the stage.

Okay so lets start this event in our traditional style, by lighting a diya in front of dadaji's picture.”  Samay spoke but was cut by Dishank,“But this year along with dadaji, we'll light diyas in front of the pictures of our dadi, Rajbir pa, Anila mom and Raghuvir pa.”

The family lit the diyas in front of the pictures of the deceased members of the family.

Okay now, we come to the main reason for which we have gathered.”

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys,
First of all thanks alot for giving this  book your love.
I hadn't imagined this book crossing 1k views but it has crossed 30k views and 2k votes, also not to forget 2k comments (due to spamming by some)
Please keep giving this book the same kind of love.

Yours,
Writer!