Torn in Every Place

————-
A/n: Hi guys this is my first story so please be nice. Only nice comments allowed. Now on with the epic tale of love on the battle field. Also I know you guys like Lauren's but someone has to be the bad guy ok.  Quick disclaimer I do not own Hamilton the musical all rights go to Lin Manuel Miranda
————
" (y/n)  will you join us in our fight against the British,

we could really use someone with your skills." Hamilton

stretches a hand out to you.

You looked out with your eyes, two

shining (y/c/e) orbs that sparkled  in the moonlight. (Authors note: i want to be in a situation like this hehe)

The wind blows through your sparkling shining (y/c/h) hair.

You were caught in a trace by those determied eyes of his. You place

your hand inside of his.

"I would like nothing more than to serve along side you sir."

Hamilton smiles at you and you smile back.

He brushes your beautiful  (y/c/h) behind your ear (authors note: so romantintic uwu)

before placing a blue farthered hat on your head. 

"Glad to have you on board." She gently says in with that rough whistler voice of his.

___hi im line break lenny here to bring you to the next scene where things get spicyyyyy 0.o_____

Together, you stare ouat at the battefield.

Its paved with blood, but the color of blue stands out amongst the red. (authors note: I really like this line i spent forever trying to get it to sound poetic)

Togehter you walk out with wide smiles, hand in hand.

Hamilton rauses a gun to the ski,

"We've one this battle but this is simply a small vibtory.

We must win evet win even more to secure our freedom!"

Just then John Lauresn walked into the room.

You drop Alexander's hand hatsily, and turn around, gasping with surpsire!

    Laurens looks between the two of you with tears in his etes, saying in a very sad voice,

    "I thought we had something special Alexander!

    But i guess I'm just another battle mate to you huh." Laurens stomps out

of the room slamming teh door.  (authors note: ooohhh hamilton your in troubbleee)

Alexander Hamilton looked after him wit an expression that almost migth've looked like sadness but alsos sort of angry. (authors note: gasp does he love you????????)

"Don't wrory   (y/n)  I dont care about laurens anymore. I only care about you" he says. (authors note: awwww get u a man like this)

You embrace him tightly with your fingers digging into his blood soaked blue trench.

You whisper back to him, "I only love you to, but what of your wife back home my sweetheart?" (authors note: 0_0 wut wut)

Hamilton looked areound a little bit nerbously.

"Yee i got this." Hamilton swipes a rough caloused thumb

across your cheek and stars into your beautiful (y/c/e) orbs.