𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜 + 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm not allowed to see the children?" I repeated, gawking at Anna who stood in front of me with a scroll in her hand.

"I'm afraid so, Y/n-sama." Anna said, folding the scroll.

"On whose orders?" I asked, leaning against the back of my chair, glaring at the scroll in Anna's hands.

"On Master Inomata's orders. He ordered you to study for the upcoming second semester midterms." Anna informed.

"Huh...I see...and I'm guessing I'm the only one who was ordered to do this?" I guessed, placing my hand on my cheek.

"Indeed. Master Inomata also said that you put no effort in studying, but still get astounding scores. Master Inomata would like it if you tried a little more." Anna mentioned.

"That damn old man..." an irk mark popped out as I accidentally broke the pencil I was holding.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"That damn jerk...that damn jerk...that damn jerk" Y/n chanted while doing her homework, a bunch of broken pencils on her desk since she kept breaking them by accident.

"Inomata-san, what happened to Y/n?" Ryuuchi asked Maria who happened to be examining her little twin sister.

"She isn't allowed to see the kids since our father said so. It's best if you don't approach her." Maria replied.

"I guess we're on the same boat, Y/n." Ryuuichi sweatdropped, remembering what the Chairwoman told him earlier.

"Hey, get the hell out of my way." Y/n growled, glaring at a student who was just chatting with her friend in the middle of the doorway.

"W-We're sorry!" they shrieked, moving out of Y/n's way. Y/n passed by them and left to go see Kamitani.

Y/n's stare wasn't intentionally cold, her face somehow lacked the mobility others had.

Others would alter their paths not to cross hers and stand further back than what was customary.

It was like the elongated eye contact demanded a greater degree of physical separation.

It wasn't something she ever noticed herself, but to her twin sister, Maria, it was obvious and she felt a spark of contamination by association she wasn't proud of.

"Oh, Y/n" Kamitani noticed Y/n stomping over to him with a pissed off look. Hayato gave Y/n her favorite flavor of lollipop which calmed her down.

"Oh yeah, Hayato, can I ask you a question?" Y/n asked as they walked to the rooftop together, where they would usually eat lunch.

"Hmm" Hayato hummed. For Y/n, whenever Hayato would hum, that would be a sign to continue speaking.

"Why did you make a love letter? You said it yourself, right? It's old-fashioned." Y/n brought up.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Well, there's no name on it. Maybe it's a prank." Hayato grabbed the 'love letter' and searched for a name.

"Hard to imagine any girl doing something so old-fashioned these days." Hayato scoffed.

"Even if it's old-fashioned, it's still romantic to receive a hand-written letter!" I retorted, stepping closer to Hayato in order to see the letter.