☆First date gone wrong☆

(Y/N POV)

Last night I remember telling Sayori that we would hang out today. (No pun intended) I wake up to my alarm beeping. My heads throbbing! I go to check the time.... WHAT?!? damnit its already 1:25 pm?!? Shit! I'm gonna be late to my first date! I planned everything out and I was also gonna ask her out. Shit shit shit!

-
Saturday 1:27 pm
(Sayori💕)

Y/N- I'm so so sorry that I'm late I'll be there as soon as possible!

Sayori- okay..

-
Oh no. She seems sad I should get there as fast as possible! This date was gonna be perfect but I messed it up big time! How will I repay her? My plan was for us to meet up at her favorite place the carnival! It was close to Sayori's house and mine. It was perfect! We were gonna first go to the mini games and then the rollercoasters.

But of course I messed it up. We were supposed to be going at 12:00! 12:00!!!! shes been waiting for more than an hour. I rush out the door and immediately go to sayori's house. I'm pretty sure she was already home. I invited myself in.

"Sayori?"

"You here?"

I hear faint sobbing. I start feeling horrible. I was probably the one to make her feel this way. Damnit! I rush up the stairs as fast as I can. Making my way to her room.

"Sayori are you in there?"

I say as I knock on her door. I hear the faint crying in the back. My senses kick in and open the door to find sayori in my hoodie sobbing on her bed cuddling the cow plush I got her so long ago. When did i leave my hoodie at her house? Nevermind.

"G-Go *hic* away...!" She says trying to hold back tears. She throughs the plush at me with anger.

"Sayori I know this isn't a good excuse for what I did but I really over slept and I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"YOU LEFT ME STADING OUT THERE FOR AND HOUR AND MADE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL!" She said with a little venom in her voice.

I instinctively rush over to her and hug her as tight as I can. Sobbing with her because of how bad I felt. Letting the tears fall down on my cheek. Her face immediately softens. She new that I realized how much I hurt her. And now that I could reflect on that mistake. She hugs me back. When she did that it made me the happiest man.

"I forgive you for now meanie head"

sayori says as she sticks her tongue out. We both giggle to each other. I took this moment to tell her how I feel about her.

"Can I tell you something sayori?"

"Anything!" She said with a happy smile.

"So I realized recently that I-I have this humongous crush on you. I know its dumb but ever sence we were kids you always made me feel less alone. And I always loved that beautiful smile of yours. And the reason I asked for us to hang out was so I could ask you to be my girlfriend? What do you say?"

My face looked like a tomato.
She looked at me blush covering her face. She started sobbing agian.

"Hey! Hey! I'm sorry I-"

"These are happy tears Y/N! Yes I would gladly be yours! I love you so much I was also thinking about asking you out but I thought you wouldn't want a boring girl like me.."

"WHAT!? Your not boring at all! Your my favorite person to talk to! I love who you are. Your not boring at all!"

She looks at me with shock but then it slowly turns into relief and happiness. It was the most genuine smile I've seen out of her in a long time. It made me so happy to see her happy. She tackles me onto the bed. smothering my cheek with kisses and giving me cuddles.

"So dose that mean were dating Sayori?"

"Yes Y/N..."

Sayori says as she snuggles into my chest. We start talking about childhood stories as we both start to drift to sleep in each others arms

Authors note:

What did ya think uwu. I know it's bad you dont have to tell me. I dont Wright fanfiction often but yeah! I hope you enjoyed! I might make more chapters but it depends. Love u uwu💖💕