★12★

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ, Sᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 29th,1989

★★★

★★★

"Well, I suppose their not going to ring the bell. So we'll start anyway", our teacher Ms. Simpson said.

"Alright class, now we're going to perform passages from the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet. Do we all know who the author is?"

"William Shakespeare", we all said in sync.

"Shame on you, William Shakespeare!", Ms. Simpson said while the rest of us looked around with confused looks on our faces.

(Ms. Simpson is very hard of hearing.)

"Our first Juliet will be Ms. Turtle"

"Ma'am, which one?", I asked.

"Lisa please"

"Do we have any volunteers for our first Romeo?"

"Me, me!", Screech said.

"Then I'll have to pick someone", she said.

"Anyone but Screech", Lisa said.

"Oh that's a wonderful suggestion. Mr. Screech, you may begin"

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks"

"Give me a break", Lisa said in an annoyed tone.

"It is the east and Juliet is the-

Sun", Screech said throwing the book over his shoulder.

"Arise Juliet and let us cut-eth to the chase", Screech continues to walk closer to Lisa.

"Back off Romeo", Lisa warns him.

"Oh fair maiden, I long to plant one on thy lips so pucker upp-eth"

"Drop dead-eth", Lisa said grabbing the pointer off of the teacher's desk.

"Oh wonderful! But the sword fight didn't come until later", Ms. Simpson said as Lisa and Screech went back to their seats.

"Now, we're going to need two more volunteers. How about you Mr. Slater"