It doesn't end here

As Ash was finished reading Eiji's letter he started to burst into tears. He knew he needed to get to Eiji. Ash stuffed the letter and the airplane ticket into the pocket of his coat. He quickly ran out of the library trying to catch Eiji at the airport. As he was running, he bumped into someone. Lao... Lao took out his pocket knife in attempt to stab Ash, but Ash dodged with a swift move. Lao wasn't fast enough to move the knife as he was falling. He ended up stabbing himself on the right side of his stomach. Ash saw everything in slow motion, but he had no intention in saving Lao. Ash had no time he needed to get to Eiji. As he was running, all of the memories he made with Eiji were flooding through his mind like a movie.

Meanwhile Eiji was waiting for Ash. He had hopes that he would be there. As he finished his thought, he heard Sing, "Eiji! Ash says "see ya"! And that you better be back." Eiji knew that Ash hadn't said anything, but he took Sing's words as closure.

Ash had finally gotten to the airport, as he entered he heard Sing's voice, "Eiji! Ash says "see ya!" And that you better be back." He then heard Eiji's soft voice, "I will!" Ash started panicking and ran even faster toward the voices. And that's when Eiji came to view, a large warm smile and waving toward the crew that had come to say their goodbyes. Ash had no time to run the stairs, so instead he jumped from the second floor. He landed on his feet and stood there.

Eiji and Ash were staring to each others souls. Tears were starting to fall from each others eyes. That's when Eiji got the strength to get up from his wheel chair, making his way towards Ash. Ash hurriedly made his way towards Eiji, scared that he might get hurt. Eiji lost his balance midway, but Ash caught Eiji before he hit the floor. Ash's heart was racing, thinking "I really do love him". He started leaning towards Eiji, looking at Eiji's slightly parted lips and back at his eyes. Eiji giggled with a huge smile and closed the gap between them. They shared a slow passionate kiss.

The crew's 'yeahs' and 'oohs' could be heard, but Ash and Eiji were in their own little world. An 'ahem' was heard behind the pair. They turned to look at him, "Its time to go" was all Ibe said before making his way toward the line of departure.

Eiji looked at Ash, "So... I take it you are coming to Japan?" Ash chuckled at the silly question, but still answered with a simple 'yes'. Ash turned to wave at his crew, Bones and Kong were crying and waving pleading them to come back soon. Sing just stood there smiling, he knew leaving was the best for Ash.

As Eiji an Ash followed Ibe towards the seats, Ash couldn't stop thinking of how happy he was just being with Eiji. As they sat down, Ash stole Eiji one more kiss before they were in the sky. The whole way to Japan, Eiji and Ash were holding hands, stealing a kiss from each other every now and then.

As they landed in Japan, they were received by Eiji's parents. Ibe went home after exchanging a few words with Eiji's parents. Eiji's parents took him and Ash to their home. When they got there and got comfortable enough to talk the started interrogating Ash. Eiji had told Ash on the plane to be honest with his parents. Ash told them how was a gang leader back in New York and how he met Eiji. Ash's eyes glowed when he talked about Eiji, which enlightened Eiji's mother. Eiji's father was was surprised how Ash talked about Eiji. After Eiji's accident, he hadn't really spoken to his parents, so that made Eiji's father genuinely happy.

Months passed, Eiji and Ash had gotten an apartment together. Eiji went back to pole vault and became a preschool teacher to show kids to follow their dreams. While Ash ended up working as a counselor, he wanted people to rely on someone since he didn't have anyone to rely on, except for Shorter and Eiji. Although now, he felt closer to his old crew, he was grateful he had them.

As time went by, the couple got married. The whole crew was invited, along with Eiji's parents. Jessica and Max were filled with happy tears and laughed as their son asked why they were crying. And as for Blanca, he was happy for Ash, he was glad Ash got to meet Eiji, he was glad Ash could continue with his life.

The couple went back to Japan excited to be a finally married couple. Although there was a problem... Eiji went up to Ash asking if he could speak to him. "I was thinking... what do think about you know... adopting a child?" Eiji asked. Ash's heart fluttered, he thought "I am really so in love with this man." Ash picked him up and wrapped Eiji's to his waist and kissed him passionately. After the kiss, Ash let out a breathless "yes".

Banana Fish AshxEijiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें